Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 26, 2012
This is a really nice belt, but as others have noted, be careful when ordering. Amazon recommend ordering a belt size that is 2" larger than your pants waist size, but you really need to add about 4" to your pants size when ordering this particular belt. So, if you wear size 38" pants, order this belt as size 42".

Other than that, it looks nice and feels sturdy. I deducted one star for the misleading sizing.

*Update 12/26/2012
I've had this belt for about a year and wear it pretty much every day. It has held up pretty well, but there are some signs of wear now. I just got a new one this week. Even though I ordered the exact same size (I saved the tag from the old one and it even has the same UPC code), the new belt is larger. All of the holes are offset by one (so if you were using the first hole before, you would use the 2nd hole now; and if you were using the last hole on the old belt, the new belt would be too big).

So, it sounds like Dockers listened to the comments and started making these belts a little bigger.
11 comment40 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2012
I want to correct the other comments about the sizing of this model belt being too small. I ordered a size 40, being affected by the other comments about sizing, and found the 40 to be...a 40! So, I had to re-order a 38 (which is my current size) and low and behold, it was a 38! Now maybe there is a bad batch of these belts floating around, but I am advising all that the belt sizing is true and it is a great looking belt.
on January 24, 2010
This is a good belt, made of quality materials. The buckle is solid, and the buckle attachment is the traditional folded over leather and stitched technique (unlike some more cheaply made belts where they think a screw buckle attachement is adequate).
11 comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2010
Too small, my waist size is 34-35 and listing said to order one size larger. I ordered 38 and it was too small. I recommend going 2 sizes over your waist size. Other than that the belt is OK. It's pretty stiff, but it would probably soften up a bit over time.
22 comments35 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2011
This belt is of high quality leather and is just what I was looking for as a gift for my husband. Only one problem - too small. He wears a 36" waist pant. He typically wears a 38" belt but this one was too small. I'd order another size up for it to be comfortable. But the quality and style can't be beat for the price! Most belts of this quality are over $40 in department stores.
44 comments35 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2012
I ordered two sizes larger than I needed as other reviews suggested. The belt is a little too big for me and I wish I had ordered only one size bigger than my waist. The belt is very stiff and the build quality is decent. I'd purchase the belt again. I've had it a few weeks and use it nearly every day. It's holding up well.
11 comment9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon June 23, 2011
I would rate the leather quality/finish as just OK. The finish is starting to crack in a few places after wearing it about 10-15 times. It is 1-3/8" wide. The two color stitching makes it a great-looking belt.

However, it is "stiff as a board". Thankfully, I am no longer overweight, but as a result, this belt just digs into my hip bones and is uncomfortable. All the other belts I have are nowhere near this stiff. It may be that the filler material or the base layer are a stiff synthetic material.

So, if you don't have much "padding" around your mid-section, I would recommend you avoid this good-looking belt and look for something more flexible.
on January 17, 2010
I purchased this belt for my husband and he likes it. He says he is wearing it all the time. The leather is of good quality and I would recommend it to anyone.
on October 14, 2011
I am very pleased with the quality of the belt. The only problem is that I cannot even use the last belt hole to fasten the belt and it says that it is a 36 inch waist belt. All of my other belts by various makers that I have are 36 inch and are a good fit, usually 3rd belt hole. This is the last time that I will buy a belt without trying it on. I hope that I can lose about 5 pounds, otherwise the belt goes to a charity. There should be some way for the ad to tell you where (in inches) the belt holes are measured from the buckle.
on December 3, 2011
When did belts become so expensive? I bought alot of belts in the '90's and they all met their unfortunate end so I had to go looking for some'at to hold me pants aloft and really didn't like the prices I was seeing or the quality available...the world of belts has changed, and not for the better, these last twenty years. In any case, this one was relatively good pricewize and fine enough qualitywize. In the harsh new world of economic belts, this one's pretty good.