Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jabra GN9125 Duo Flex-Boom Wireless Headset for Deskphone
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 27, 2012
I shopped all over for this unit and found most places selling it for three times this Amazon price. You may find a similar price, but in most cases it was for the headphones only without the base charging unit. Unit is simple to set up and after the initial 90 minute charge, it was ready to go. The clarity of the sound is terrific and the range of the wireless exceeds my expectations. Recommended!
on May 21, 2012
have owned similiar for years (9120) but decided it was time to upgrade & went with both ears covered, what a difference. Great unit, just bought a 2nd one.
this one is updated to include non interference with wifi & other wireless technologies not present when I purchased my other older unit.
on January 20, 2015
Overall a good product. I had it setup within 10 minutes, and it is very easy to use. It definitely saves me from the aching neck of having a phone pinned between my ear and shoulder. Also, its great to be able to walk around my office and consult a coworker during a phone call, or check our warehouse for inventory. The only problem I have had is every once in a while i will get a weird echo when I receive a call. Its not that big of a deal, but can be annoying at times. I would buy again.
on April 23, 2012
I just started using the headset over the last few days and it has met my expectations. The sound quality is excellent and the headset is very comfortable. The set up was very simple.
on February 7, 2012
I work in a network operations center and am on the phone 5+ hours a day. I really like this headset. Light, comfortable, good battery life.
on March 15, 2016
Had to return this device because, while it was easy to install and I could hear fine, every outside caller heard an intolerable loud echo every time I tried using it. Nothing seemed to fix the problem. Disappointing.
on August 9, 2015
I have purchased multiple units my employees, it works great and is lightweight. The duo ears are great if there are others working close by and you don't want to hear others talking while you're on the phone.
on January 2, 2012
Love this headset itself but battery doesn't make it past 4 hours and it from my understanding was suppose to last up to 12 hours
on August 11, 2014
Very good wireless headset. I use it at my office about 150 feet from I-75 and haven't had any issues with interference of any kind. Clean and clear and the mic doesn't pick up background noise. Battery lasts a long time and it is very comfortable.
on July 15, 2015
The sound quality is disappointing.
Others on the call state that the microphone sound quality is poor, as it picks up background noise around me.
The earphones do not produce a clear sound.
The is like a cheap old radio.
I have read the adjustment instructions, and nothing helps.

One good comment is that the reception continues to be consistent at substantial distances from the base unit.