Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on November 29, 2010
I love Baci. I tried them on a trip to Italy a few years and I love the contrast of the crunchy hazelnut with the softness of the chocolate. They arrived in perfect condition.
on November 6, 2011
Italian hazelnut kiss. Best ever chocolate - a little bite of heaven and always fresh. You cannot go wrong with Perugina Italian candies.
on September 24, 2007
My family has been in love with Baci's ever since we lived in Europe. When my daughters were small they coined the term "Baci Pill" for whenever they were hurt or not feeling well. They are a wonderful treat, after a meal with espresso or cappuccino. Pop the entire Baci in your mouth and experience the famous Perugina chocolate and then the still crunchy hazelnut center. The Italians do everything with class and this beats a Hershey's Kiss any day!
VINE VOICEon April 12, 2008
Perugina's Baci are my number 1 favorite candy. Quality, creamy chocolate, delicate flavors - a very special treat. I could eat the entire boxful in one sitting, but so far have managed to restrain that urge!
on January 20, 2008
do you have a woman who wants chocolates and poetry? these are perfect sweet confections with time tested words of love. you can't go wrong here.

no man ever endeared me to these. i found out about these luscious little treats on my own. in fact they have inspired a quest. in fourteen years, i have not been able to find the work by a.c. swinburne that contained the passage in my first baci. it read "hide me inside you where the sweetest things are kept, between the roots of roses and spices."

please end my suffering if you know the answer. i shall continue my quest poring through swinburne's catalog while i sustain myself with bacis.
44 comments|11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2010
I am waiting impatiently to get my email notice on availability of this product. For many years, Perugina chocolates have been an extra special Christmas gift for my husband. The quality is amazing for those who truly want to nibble and experience the slow melt and exquisite flavors of this fine Italian chocolate.
on April 24, 2011
I've ordered these elsewhere before and they were wonderful. These however were stale to the point the chocolate had a white haze.
on February 8, 2016
No idea what other comment you can put, simply say the chocolates from Baci are the best. It is strange why so few nut-chocolates are made with dark chocolates.

It will be better if Baci uses 70+% cocao instead of alkali treated dark.
on December 3, 2013
One of the reasons I chose Cento Fine Foods to buy their candy, was because their name was Italian and I was buying an Italian product i.e. Baci means kiss in Italian. Plus the fact that they had one of the highest ratings for this candy and were selling 28 pieces of candy at a good price and were highly rated by Amazon customers.

Oh, and by the way this candy is the most delicious chocolate candy I have ever eaten and I am a devout chocolate lover of fine chocolates. I have been giving it to friends to taste and they agree that Bacis are the best chocolates. Buy them, send these chocolates out for Christmas. They cost about $23.00 for the larger sizes whereas average low qualities chocolate from other common chocolates found in grocery stores are half the price, but they are low quality chocolates with a great deal of wax in them compared to Baci. I know for I am a chocoholic and have tasted all chocolates. Buy from this company and you will be pleased as I am so pleased and delighted to have had the chance to taste and relish them for they are divine.
on March 19, 2015
These are some of the best chocolates you will ever enjoy. I have had these in my life for over 30 years and they have always tasted the same - amazing. My favorite chocolates ever. Better than Godiva, better than the best I've had in the US and abroad. Maybe it's because I am a little Italian girl at heart.