Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Champion Men's Jersey Muscle T-Shirt
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 25, 2013
I like this shirt. My complain about the dry fit version is that it is too tight in the neck and too loose in stomach. This one is fine in the neck, the the shoulder lines hit in just the right spot to make you look good. The waist seems to taper in a little. So I you are fit, this shirt will look great. If you are sporting some man boobs, maybe this one is not right for you. I'm in between so far. It's border line on fit, but it fits my size, just close to the body. Not a lot of wiggle room, but will give if you are working out in it.

Look at this white one in the picture and you would expect some room in the stomach. Look at the red one in the picture and that is more like the way it fits. So if you look like the model in the red shirt, its a great fit. No beer bellies in this shirt.
on March 21, 2016
I ordered a Medium Red and Black. Let me say this.
Bad: the same as everyone else is saying. 'Too' Loose around the Neck. (my red one-shown in the picture, is not so bad. The Black one is VERY obvious about it.) Not a big deal as I'm a college kid and will wear ANYTHING I can get my hands on, but makes it look kinda awkward a little. The fabric is thin, but nice. Tight across the chest. I mean I work out, and am currently toning, so I expected that area to feel a little tight.
Good: Feels GREAT! It's 'breathable'. Love the Length. This shirt will not show the World what color underwear you're wearing. I like the length of the Shoulder cut off. All in all, for 7$, it's great. Despite these flaws, I would recommend.
review image
on May 30, 2014
My husband loves this shirt as a work shirt. High Quality cotton, washes great. He has purchased them 2 years in a row. Without him gaining inches on his body, and ordering the same exact shirt and size...this year, the shirt was about one size or more too small. I returned the first 10 I purchased that were too small... free return and refunded within 5 days..and am now ordering one size larger. Just thought other buyers may want to know these run at least one size smaller than normal.
on May 19, 2012
I have worn the same Champion sleeveless shirts for the past 10 years, they have the size on the outside bottom, and the cotton fabric is cut more narrow on the shoulders which I loved for running and lifting. Unfortunately those shirts started to fall apart so I went looking to replace them but could no longer find that style. These were the closest product I could find, from the photo I knew the fabric went out a little more over the traps like a Y shape but figured it wouldn't be a big deal. I got the same size as my old shirts, but these new shirts had terrible fit. They were tight on the chest, giant neck hole and just overall unpleasant. I miss the old champion products, this will be returned.
on August 21, 2014
Why the manufacturers insist on gargantuan arm holes is beyond me. The ones in this shirt are better, but still too big....and no, it's not that my arms are too skinny.... The cloth is good and the fit is fine...it's just the arm holes. And I won't be ordering another.
on May 9, 2016
Absolutely love this Tank top!

I started working out and was looking for that perfect 100% cotton tank top.
Well this is it!!
The fit is great fits perfectly and is not to tight around your neck or arms, fits great around the chest and is the perfect length as well.
The quality is amazing I mean yes its 100% cotton but its the perfect thickness which makes the quality feel really impressive.
I have washed this several times now and it washes just as you would expect shrunk just a bit but the colors did not fade.
Really nice grey color.
There great for working out, playing basketball or even just chilling out in there super comfortable you are not going to want to take it off!

I really love this tank top that I just bought a second one as well.
on December 13, 2014
This was bought as a simple Christmas present for our son who needs clothing items like this for his day-to-day schedule playing baseball in college. Nothing fancy but it is functional. The Champion brand of items are usually well made and hold up well.
on March 24, 2012
This item was part of an order of 3 Tees,I ordered size from previous CHAMPION purchase(NOT ONLINE),as I was happy with fit.The size ordered was large .but garment received although labelled L was more likely M.Of the three different colours ordered only 1 fitted.
on January 7, 2015
For me this is a one or two star item, I'm giving it three to acknowledge that it's probably fine for many other people. I can sleep in it, or use it as a work shirt (i.e. yardwork, work around the house, etc.). The stitching seems fine, the fabric is heavy enough. I ordered the XL, and it is slightly tight in the chest, but if I was to order a size up, it would look terrible around my waist (would look like I'm wearing a giant cloth bell hanging from my shoulders). (That's just how it is when you have a bigger chest than waist but live in a country where most men have bigger waists than chests and clothing is cut for the chubby masses). So I've come to expect less-than-ideal fits in shirts. My big knock is on the length of this shirt. If I lift my hands over my head my belly button is exposed, and standing up with my arms down by my side there is *very* little overlap with the top of my shorts or pants. I am 6'3", and believe I have an average torso length for that height (i.e. I have a typical torso length to leg length ratio). If they offered an XLT, I probably would have ordered it, and it would probably fit well enough. But since this shirt isn't offered in "Tall" sizes, be forewarned that if you are tall, or alternatively if you have a big belly to cover, this shirt is likely to leave you exposed.
on May 18, 2015
I just got it today. The logo in front is stitched in, whereas the one in back is ironed on.

The fabric is smooth. The edges and neck and bottom are reinforced heavily compared to the fabric thickness.

It is is not lose around the waste. I don't like flop. It stretched effortlessly to fit my big head through the neck, and then it instantly returned to normal size.

I don't think it will win any fashion awards or look expensive, but for the price, it is a good deal. If you pay 2 or 3x the price, you can get thicker fabric. This fabric is thicker than an undershirt, which is good enough to go out in public. Despite showing off my arms, I don't think it flatters my upper body as well as the $7 t-shirt I ordered on Amazon.