Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 22, 2010
I bought this jewelry set for a friend for Christmas. When it arrived, I found it so beautiful that I ordered another set for myself. It's my favorite purchase of Amazon.com jewelry. My friend and I have both gotten many compliments on the set.

The combination of cubic zirconia flowers and pearls is lustrous and elegant. The jewelery is timeless, matches everything, and will not go out of style. It's large enough to subtly get noticed, but small enough to be delicate and pretty. The pictures on Amazon are a good representation of what the jewelry looks like. The pearls are slightly different shapes and sizes, but nothing noticeable when wearing it.
on January 6, 2009
I bought 4 of these for our AA's at work, they loved them, all girls/women love diamonds and pearls. The quality is excellent and they are beautiful.

Katie Bradley
on December 16, 2009
The product is beautiful. The pearls are a lovely creamy color and it appears much more expensive than it is. Shipment was quick and as expected.

However, it lost a star for the packaging. The earrings and pendant arrived jumbled together in a cheap faux-velvet bag, and I had to spend a good 15 minutes carefully untangling the chain from itself and the earrings. I would have expected at least a cardboard backing to pin the earrings in and some method of preventing the chain from tangling.

Other than that, I'm perfectly happy with the purchase.
on December 13, 2009
This is a beautiful set. My wife loves it. She likes the pearls, and she says the pendant has a nice fall.

I bought it when the jewelry items were on sell for additional 35% discount. I wanted to buy both a pendant and earring, and didn't want to take a risk of spending lot of money on something that she may not like. Came across this item, and decided to go for it instead of some other $100 items in my shopping cart.
on January 5, 2010
I bought these for myself at an extra 30% off and they exceeded my expectations based on the picture. They look so dainty and elegant, and the CZ are sparklier than shown in the image. The pearls are not round, but a flatter button shape, and mine were blemish-free and look amazing. It's a beautiful set and would make a wonderful present that looks more expensive than it really is!
on September 9, 2009
I got this set for a dear friend of mine and she just loved it. There were many ooooo's and ahhhh's when she opened this at her party.

The pearls are a beautiful creamy color and they are perfect in this setting. They look much more expensive than what I paid for them.

My friend wore them every day for a week straight as she said they looked perfect against her skin and didn't want to wear anything else!
on February 28, 2016
Reviewed by my wife: I got this set as a gift and I love it! The design is simple yet elegant and works well with most outfits I own. It appears to be made well, the pearl looks like it's floating on the bottom of the crystals but it is attached well. The pendant on the necklace isn't too big to be gaudy, it has a very classic look. I often wear the earrings with other necklaces as well since they look so nice and match basically any other silver jewelry. This set makes a really nice gift and now I want to check out more jewelry from amazon.
on June 28, 2016
Beautiful and durable earrings and necklace. Have owned and worn both frequently for nearly a year; they are still in the exact same condition as when I bought them. Pearls are just big enough to stand out without looking too big. Looks elegant at work with a dress shirt, or for a dressy occasion. Highly recommend, no downsides. Except--if you loose it any part of it, you will probably want to buy a replacement (I did) because they are so enjoyable to wear and would be missed.
on January 16, 2012
I wanted to give this set as a gift for my mother but after I received the item I quickly changed my mind. This set is extremely small, specially for an older woman who wears glasses. You really need good vision to use this item! However, if you are giving this set to a small girl or a petite woman, then buy with confidence because it is extremely beautiful and shiny. After all, this set is a great gift for $40!
on January 27, 2010
The necklace and earrings are very elegant and worth the price. The only thing I had hoped was for the pearls themselves to be a bit larger, but nonetheless, still a very nice gift for a friend or loved one.