Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

But, you will need VERY high ceilings to hang this without modification... However, it is still a wonderfully colorful and well-made ceiling sculpture that will capture your child's attention and will add a finishing touch to a room's decor which is based on airplanes.

Each of the planes which make up this ceiling sculpture is painted evenly; there are no streaks, uneven coverage, or drips on any of the planes. They are colorful and coordinate well with the Lambs & Ivy Wings crib/bedding set. The multiple stickers came off easily and did not leave marks on the painted surface. While it would have been nice if all the source and safety information had been included in a notice attached to the box, it seems any potential source for litigation is causing manufacturers are being extraordinarily cautious. At least the stickers did not cause any damage to the airplanes' surface!

The only drawback to this ceiling sculpture is its hanging size. If the baby's room in which the sculpture is being hung has an 8-foot ceiling, you will find this hangs down into the crib. If you are hanging it over a changing table, it will easily be within the infant's reach - and, it will be in the changer's way. We were able to solve this problem by removing the top-most "string" and hanging the top bar from the ceiling hook. Nevertheless, the lowest airplanes were probably no higher than 5 feet from the floor and required us to duck when walking under the sculpture. I recommend purchasing some heavy-duty fishing line and putting shorter cords on the airplanes. If you are not comfortable doing that, wrapping the cords multiple times around the bar to which an airplane is attached also works to decrease the hanging distance.

Because this ceiling sculpture is well made and the "problem" of its hang-size is easily solved, I felt it was a five-star product.
on February 26, 2011
After reading other reviews, I couldn't wait to purchase. My son loves it. This is something that if he doesn't tear up, he can pass it down to his son. Truly a unique item. Company always comments how neat it is, too.
on October 1, 2010
These planes are gorgeous and stylish. However, they are way too big for a normal sized room. We were very disspointed to have to return them. But the customer service was helpful.
on November 7, 2011
When I purchased while pregnant I thought it was a waste of money and a bit of a splurge. I was quickly proved wrong. We hung it above our rocking chair and my son would be mesmerized watching the airplanes fly in the air. We would tap it hear and there to make it move. He LOVES it!!
on August 24, 2010
This is a very cute way to add a special touch to your childs room. However, it looks much smaller in the picture than it is in real life. The planes are very spread out from one another. Not at all like what is shown in the pic. I actually had to wind the fishing line around the top to shorten it so my 3 year old wouldn't pull on it while standing on the floor. Overall, the quality is great and it looks adorable. Just make sure you have a large enough room to accomodate it. I also purchased the Rasberry Swirl one for my daughters room and had the same probolem.
on January 7, 2012
We got this instead of a mobile that goes on the crib so that we could leave it up longer. It is a little bigger than I thought it would be but its so cute. It comes with a very large anchor but I went to the hardware store and got a smaller one that would still hold the weight so that I didn't have the big hole in my ceiling. All in all, it is so cute. My son loves it.
on May 27, 2010
These planes add a fun touch to the baby's room. The colours are bright and cheerful. When I ordered them, (and many other items) I received excellent service. The items were shipped promptly and they made me aware of how important my order was every step of the way. I would trust them with my business again. Thank you!!!!
on April 24, 2012
Wow! What a great product! Bought this to put in my toddler's Big Boy Room to go with his airplane theme. It arrived today and I'm impressed! The airplanes are wooden and very well done! The propellers turn and they are all different color schemes. Its a perfect size to hang up in his mid-size room (approx 8'x10'). I'm so pleased I ordered this and feel it's well worth the price.
on January 18, 2012
This item was purchased for me for my baby shower, and I was very excited about putting it up. When I got the sculpture out of the package, three of the planes had pieces that had worn off and were no longer attached. I super glued them and attached it to the ceiling. Two days later I saw another plane had fallen apart and was laying on the ground. I super glued it also, and so far they have been holding up well. Looks great, just disappointed in the quality. Have super glue handy if you purchase!
on October 15, 2011
I love this mobile, so cute the colors are great and the quality is great. Like some other have said I also had to adjust the height, but it was not big deal, I'd rather have to do that than have it to short/small. I am so happy with this, and so is my boy!!!