Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 10 Bulbs/Pack 20 Watt G4 Base JC Type Halogen Light Bulbs 12V 20W
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 19, 2011
As other reviewers have noted, these little things are sold for their weight in gold at any of the local stores. They cost so much for what I perceive their value to be that I am reluctant to buy an extra bulb.

So now I have what may be several years' worth of extras at a very low price. The one bulb I am currently using has so far lasted several months at about five hours use per day.

Highly recommended.
on June 30, 2011
I have 8 Malibu low voltage lights used as landscape lighting for the front of my home. I've had these lights for the last 18 months and have had to replace each bulb about 5 times since they were originally installed. At Home Depot / Lowes, these lights cost about $6 for a 2 pack and half the time they are unavailable. At $3 a bulb it's cost me $120 just to replace the bulbs over the last 18 months!!! I have wanted to add more lighting but at this cost, it just doesn't make sense. I just stumbled on this product and I love it so far. They are the exact same lights I purchased from Malibu but for $1 a bulb. Now... I cannot yet make a comment on the longevity of these bulbs vs. the Malibu units, but at $1 a bulb, even if they last half as long, I am still saving money. Until I switch to LED bulbs, this is the way to go.

Also, I am very impressed with the speed of delivery. It arrived 1 day earlier than Amazon's earliest estimated delivery date.
on July 17, 2012
I was suprised to see that they sent me 4 retail packages that consisted of 3 bulbs. At this price I was thinking it would be a small generic box with generic bulbs. But it was just the opposite and seem to be good quality.
on May 4, 2012
I just purchased my second order of these lightbulbs. As compared to walking into Lowe's or even purchasing at an online bulb retailer, these bulbs are an AMAZING value. I have a entry fixture that with 9 pendants that use this bulb. I would say that I have this fixture on several hours a night and the bulbs last on average 6-8 months before replacing. To me for this price, it's worth the effort.

I really don't think the Sylvania or Phillips I used to buy at 5-6 times the cost lasted that much longer. Shipping was super quick. Just remember to wear gloves or use a rag when changing the bulbs so that the oil on your fingertips do not compromise the longevity of the bulb. Highly recommend for the price!
on May 10, 2012
I've only had them plugged in for 3 weeks, but they are running strong. I went to Home depot and they wanted $7 per bulb! I saw this deal and thought I'd take the chance. So far very satisfied with the purchase (mostly the savings)! I'll try to remember to update the post when a couple of them burn out to give a tested life expectancy.

UPDATE:

It's been approximately six months and these babies are running strong! Not a single one has burned out (currently using three out of the ten of them).

UPDATE:

First bulb burned out after about 8 months. Considering you get 10 of them for less than a dollar (plus shipping), this is still a bargain.
on October 3, 2012
I paid for this lamp (10 bulbs) $6.91 including shipping.
If you go to lowes or home depot you may find one bulb for $4 (but a known brand such as phillips).
I don't know about the quality because I don't pay attention how long this bulb will last, but so far so good. It is cheap and working.
on August 8, 2012
So far have replaced three original bulbs that came with the fixtures. Have not had a problem installing. I use a facial tissue to hold them when installing to avoid fingerprints on the bulb. They are a good deal compared to prices at the big box stores. I purchased a bunch .
on March 24, 2012
Lowe's wants like 800% more per bulb than this item page. And they don't last nearly as long.

This is a great buy and so far, the bulbs last longer than the Philips that Lowe's sells.

As long as you don't touch them with your skin (wear medical gloves), they work great in my lawn lights.
on June 13, 2012
I can't believe how inexpensive these bulbs are. And, they work like a charm. Five minutes after I received the package, I was back in business with my range hood well lit again. Thanks for a great product at a terrific price and wonderful service.
on April 12, 2012
i knew they were overpriced in store. 10 for the price i would pay for one! Can't ask for anything better. Will update on longevity of bulbs

edit:

October 28, 2012: Put them up in April this year, and they're still running like a champ being used daily in our bathroom.