Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Galleria - Van Gogh "Irises" Tote Bag
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 4, 2014
I am so disappointed with this bag. I wanted the one shown. The one with the vivid, sharp color and image. Instead, the one I got is a dull, drab, almost blurry, image.
The bag itself is very well made. A nice size, good construction and light weight. I didn't mind paying more for it because it looked so beautiful online.
However, it is not beautiful at all. In fact, to me it rather depressing in it's dullness. The Irises do not stand out from the greenery and there is no definition in the greenery. It's all very flat. Honestly, it looks like a digital image that was enlarged too much and lost it's definition. In fact now I think about it, that's probably exactly what went wrong with this VERY disappointing tote bag.
Sadly, I am returning it.

P.S. The matching umbrella is beautiful and functional and totally worth the money.
on December 31, 2013
The bag looked so pretty online...but in person the colors looked faded and cheap. I purchased as a gift for a co-worker (who loves Van Gogh) and had to buy her something else. This is being shipped back.
on October 12, 2012
The pattern of this tote bag is beautiful - the colors are rich, and it is very large. I bought one for a friend also because I was so impressed. It's a little expensive, but very high quality.
on June 17, 2014
Bought this for a friend a mine. She's a knitter and irises are a special favorite of hers. She was delighted with the quality and all the compliments she gets everywhere she goes!
on October 19, 2014
The design is pretty, but a bit blurry. The tote itself is of soft, thin material, so don't put heavy items in it.
on March 25, 2015
This is a beautiful bag! I bought it as a gift for my Art Docent and she will LOVE it!
on May 8, 2015
Print on one side only. Print is beautiful Bag a little big
on December 10, 2014