Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 9, 2009
I have had no problems with this phone. The sound quality is fine. I have the base on the second floor and I can use the phone in the yard or in the basement. You should note that the construction of the phone may lead to some problems depending on the dexterity of the user. To use the menu, you often have to push the main button, which is more like a joystick. If it is not pushed correctly, you may make an unintended selection. If the phone is used by those, who are not particularly steady (e.g. those with tremors), you may want to consider another model. Features that I like include flashing when there is a voice mail message, lighting up when it rings (particularly at night), and the number missed calls are indicated on the main screen. It has an answering machine but if you use voice mail, it may not be useful.
on March 22, 2014
I have used Panasonic phones for years and always pleased with the handsets. I especially love that you can block calls that you don't to receive and that it will announce who is calling so you can screen calls if you desire. Good sound quality which includes a speakerphone feature. It is a nice looking and appropriate sized handset that doesn't take up much space.
on May 6, 2010
This is such a great phone that i had to order the extra handsets.
in the past, because the sound quality on my other phones was so iffy,
I really didn't care to talk (or listen) to anyone calling me. but after
I got this Panasonic, the sound quality is so good, and the phone is
so easy to use, that i ended up getting extra handsets for the
rest of the rooms in my house.

As usual, the phone answering device and extra hand sets arrived on time,
on the exact days that Amazon had said they would arrive. No surprise there...
It would be nice if all companies took a page from amazon's book, and learned how to ship.

I have steadily increased my Amazon ordering over the years
because not only are the prices good, but the service is often superb.
on January 27, 2014
Phone came as expected in its new condition. Very easy to start using and looks exactly like the ones we already. Couldn't tell the difference between this one or our older ones, except that this is in newer condition.
on July 21, 2011
I purchased this handset to go with my 2-year old base model KX-TG7431 telephone with 1 extra handset. It is cheaper to buy the amount of handsets needed when the original base phone is purchased, alas, I did not. However, this handset is 'perfect' period!!!!
on May 21, 2010
I like this phone. It is much better than my previous Panasonic phone. I like the fact that it has only one phonebook list. If you create/update the phonebook list on one phone the change is migrated to all of the handsets. On the previous Panasonic phone I had to update the phonebook individually on each handset. The only thing I don't like about it is that the display dims out and you can hardly see when you have a message. Other than that I love this phone.
on February 25, 2010
I really like this phone. I can remotely turn off the talking caller ID from any phone in the system. Also, I entered a number of a pesky toll free number that called me every night last week and it blocked the number after the first ring and hung up. GREAT! ! ! This is a great upgrade for the Uniden phones I had previously.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon May 23, 2011
I love the extra large display, the sound quality both that I hear and how I sound to the one on the other end, and how it feels in my hand. It is also wonderful that I can assign different call tones to different callers and that it voice announces caller id! Wonderful! But my most favorite feature is Call Block! I was thinking of buying another electronic device as I didn't even realize that this phone set has this feature! How you access it is you highlight the last number that called you and you select "save number" and then you get your choice of saving the CID to either "PhoneBook" or "CallBlock". Times Warner cable was calling me weekly to try to get me to sign up for more features even after I asked them several times to put me on the Do-Not-Call list, so I just save them to CallBlock. Now when Times Warner Cable calls me, it rings just one time and then I see on my display that the call was blocked and TWC hears a busy signal every time they call me! Thank you Panasonic! 5 STARS for this feature alone!
on April 24, 2010
This phone was just what I was looking for. The caller ID feature is great. It was so easy to set up and use. Love the extra handsets(I don't have to look all over the house for the one and only phone anymore), now I can have a handset in each room. I would highly recommend this phone. ALSO, my husband who is hard of hearing can use it quite easily. No problems at all.
on June 11, 2011
Great phone. Excellent range and battery life. Well built and a ton of features I don't really use but available should I decide to fool around with it. The main feature I use is the intercom which is better than yelling to get your families attention.