Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 4, 2012
I must admit, after checking out the stats on this printer I was a bit skeptical. Especially after seeing that the price had dropped over $2000. Then I figured it out, obviously the printer is haunted by a Sega fanatic. Why else would the Wii remote purportedly be so effective in fending off spirits from the machine? I was encouraged by the lack of blood and gore, but that's a bit of misleading marketing... True there was no blood or gore while fending off spirits, but you wouldn't really expect that with a printer. Instead there was just toner EVERYWHERE. I mean, I've been through my share of blood with electronics. Some of the cases for computers can be amazingly sharp in the most peculiar places, and I once stepped on 56k internal modem card while traveling to the bathroom late one night. I'm a bit desensitized by now.

I was not prepared for the toner though. That made me a bit queasy, you just don't expect that kind of behavior from a major appliance. I mean, I was getting desperate there. Swinging my wiimote all willy nilly, didn't seem to have any effect on the spirits. I was reduced to trying to beat them out of the machine with the wiimote. The harder I hit it, the more toner just seemed to shoot out.

I also found that my wiimote was an ineffective cell phone or flashlight, though maybe it only works on AT&T. Additionally, even though I networked the printer, I was unable to play with my friends. The instruction booklet was woefully light on details for how to start the multiplayer mode. I was similarly perplexed on puzzle solving aspects of this printer. All around, I find that several of the features were either obscure, or outright misleading marketing.
on October 4, 2012
Despite what the features suggest, I bought this, and learned that it is not one of the new Wii-U cartridges. I thought it seemed a little big, but I remember the Game Genie being bigger than my NES, so I thought I'd try it. It doesn't fit in the slot though. What I finally had to do was use a hammer to force it into the console.

Once I got it in and booted it, I realized that this is the most non-violent zombie game ever. Lame.

I went to eject it, and it will not come out of my Wii-U. It seems to be permanently jammed inside, and the seller does not offer a lubricant or solvent to aid in removing it. Do not buy if you value your new Wii-U.