Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 16, 2014
while this watch is very pretty, it is not completely as described. It does look like the picture. I am not happy with my purchase.

THIS IS THE EMAIL I SENT THE SELLER:
My husband purchased this for me in feb of this year. He bought this watch because it was water resistant. Over the last few months I have showered, swam, and washed dishes with this watch on. It seemed to always have water under the crystal. Recently I got around to taking it to my local jeweler because I thought that I was responsible for damaging this product. Possibly knocking loose the crystal and allowing water intrusion. After my jeweler inspected my piece, I was informed that this watch is not water resistant in any way. The product description says that it is. I am very unhappy with this outcome. I am now having to pay to have this watch serviced at my local Fossil store to repair the rust on the inside and remove the water. The product description says that it is water resistant up to 50 meters. I have not, in any way, taken this watch nowhere near this depth. I have only swam with it once. This watch has never been more than 3 ft deep. I am not happy with the fact that this product description is misleading. I wanted a watch that I would NOT have to take off to shower or wash dishes. Your return policy states that I am unable to return the product because I do not have all of the original packaging materials or the original box. I want someone to contact me regarding my purchase and what can be done to remedy this situation. I would not have purchased this watch had the item description been correct and told me that this watch is not water resistant at all.
on October 26, 2011
i was looking for a gift that would wow my sweetheart without costing a lot of money. The Fossil Women's ES2189 Stainless Steel Bracelet Pink Mother of Pearl Glitz Analog Dial Watch met my requirements. The WOW factor of this watch is hard to express in words. My sweetheart has people notice this gift and tell her how lucky she is to have a Man that buys gifts like this. Hard to believe that was possible with a watch that cost under $70. Thanks Amazon for carrying such great gifts. Jim
on July 21, 2010
This watch retails for over $100 on the Fossil web page. It is awesome, exactly what it looks like in the pic. Comes in a fossil package and is awesome. I can't say enough!!
on November 24, 2012
This was a gift for my daughter in law. She wears it every day so she must like it a lot.
on June 15, 2015
Great watch for the price. Wife loves it. Battery was dead, they had no problems with a exchange with no fees to me but I was in a rush as it was a gift so I just went and spent a few bucks on a battery locally.
on October 9, 2010
I'm very disappointed with this watch. I had it for less than 2 weeks and 2 rinestones have already fallen out and I've barely worn it!!! I contacted Fossil and they haven't even responded to by concern!! I don't think I will ever buy another Fossil product again!
on March 11, 2014
I really like this watch!
When I first opened the box, I though that the cristals on the bracelet were a bit too much! But I got use to them! It's not like I didn't know what I was getting!
The bezel however, is a little more pink than on the picture; I thought it looked more lavender on the pic; the center is pink and the contour is whitish with a mother of pearl effect.
What I love about this Watch is that it's big enough that I can tell time!! (but not too big) .
And it stays in place on my wrist, which is not always the case with big watches.
All in all, it's a fun and cute watch to wear, and very trendy!
I recommend it!
on June 13, 2014
I'm happy with this watch. If you're concerned about the pink, it's not as noticeable on the actual watch as it is in person. It's subtle. I wear it with everything whenever I want to wear silver jewelry.
on March 15, 2014
Love, love, love this watch! The stainless band, pink face and "bling" make it appear very expensive. I've had people mistake this watch for other brands with much higher price tags. Really nice and classy addition to any outfit.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2014
I think it looks pretty but I wish I would have gotten the white face - not pink. Also, this watch is not as smooth around the edges as other Fossil watches I've owned and it is not as heavy. So I'm not 100% sure it is genuine, but I guess I will keep it. My advice - but them on sale at the department store.

See 1 answered question