Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now STEM

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$3.99+ Free shipping

on April 13, 2012
these are very good quality headphones and the vibrating makes it so much better. the only bad thing is they are kinda big in my ears. they are almost a half a inch long. so u cant really use them for running, biking , etc. other than that it is a great product. i would reccomend this to a friend.
on February 18, 2013
I bought these and like they say. you get what you pay for. They fell apart quite easily the second time I used them.
on May 10, 2012
for 5 bucks they are a good deal, the sound quality is acceptable and the "vibration" goes unnoticed most of the time. They are also good if you still want to hear what is going on around you. But if you want to block out the world than its always good to for for a set of noise isolation headphones.
on August 2, 2012
I got this product within a couple days. The product lasted for literally 2 minutes! I open the package to see that it felt VERY cheap. I also saw that the ear-buds were too big for my ears and three other peoples. I tried to remove the attachment in oder to give the other attachments (given with the product) a try and the whole inside of the ear-bud came out, taring the wires inside. That was the end of those ear-phones. DON'T BUY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on August 15, 2012
I've found some of the really inexpensive headphones can be good ones. Almost all of them, right on up to the $200+ Bose and Sennsheimers, only last a few months anyway. Some a little longer than others. These however are painful to wear. After 20 minutes, the hollow of my ears hurt badly and I have to take them out. The sound is poor, but not weak. They will play fairly loud.

If you're looking for cheap headphones, look elsewhere. There are many way better than these. If you have really big ears, they might make a half decent backup pair.
on October 14, 2012
I use these for listening at work, a lot of radio shows and audio books. The good points are that they are loud if you need more volume, and the wires are heavy and last a long time without shorting out....and also the price. The only down side, these are very big in diameter, but I still use them. If you have big ears, or ear holes, give them a try.