Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ensign Peak Everyday Duffel Bag
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 11, 2012
I don't know why people are complaining this bag is too small. I fit my size 12 shoes, a gym towel, a full size towel for the shower, my shorts, a t-shirt, and toiletries with no problem. It would be nice if the pocket on the outside had a zipper, but for $11 who can complain. I will update this once I have used it for a while if there's anything to report.
review image
0Comment|106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2010
The bag itself is pretty good. Durable, and the zipper holds up even when the bag is stuffed to full capacity. One thing I think could be better are the handles and strap. On other duffel bags I've seen they have additional padding on the handles and strap, which this bag doesn't have. If you're not putting heavy things in the bag, it doesn't matter as much, but if you're using this bag for a bit heavier things, the strap is something to watch for. For this price, though, I'm not complaining!
on January 29, 2012
I don't understand why people feel the need to make every single bag have a million pockets and "features." This bag is just a small, simple bag that serves the purpose I bought it for--to hold stuff! I use it as a gym bag and easily can fit one pair of shoes, track pants, a t-shirt, a water bottle and my ipod in there without a problem. I like the mesh pockets on the outside too for things like holding my keys and phone while I workout so I don't have to dig around for them later in the bag. I bought it in gray and am very pleased with my purchase.
on January 10, 2011
I know this is more of a gym bag, but its compact size also makes it an ideal bag for keeping a basic survival/safety kit in my car. I ordered the orange one for better visibility. It can hold all I need: water, emergency food rations, first aid kit, emergency sleeping bag, flashlight, multitool, gloves, hand warmers, rope, compass, whistle, walkie-talkies, chargers, etc. I know there's higher quality bags out there, but for the price and what I'll be using it for, this is perfect. The only thing I wish it had is a removable shoulder strap.
22 comments|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 3, 2013
This is very good quality for the price. The size is just what I was looking for. I currently have the following items inside the bag's main compartment (with room left for more): 1 pair of sneakers, 3 pairs of socks, a 2 piece swimsuit, a plastic bag.

Additionally, I found the side pockets are plenty roomy. I nearly didn't buy this bag because of comments saying that a water bottle didn't fit in the side bags. I'm glad I took the chance because water bottles DO fit in the small side pockets! I use a 20 ounce water bottle (search Amazon for "Rubbermaid Refill, Reuse 20-Ounce Chug Bottle, Pack of 4" and you'll see what I'm using) and it fits perfectly. The pocket is snug, but that's what you want for a water bottle, right? So in the side pockets I have the water bottle, some ear plugs, a small phone arm holder and some ear buds. Again, there's plenty of room for more items there. I will be able to put my keys there as well as a coin purse large enough to hold my driver's license and debit card.
on April 10, 2010
The best buy on the internet for a smallish but more than adequate gym bag.
on November 22, 2009
We purchased this to replace an older duffel bag which had help up for quite some time. This product is an excellent replacement. The size is very good and the quality of workmanship is great. It holds up well and takes a lot of abuse. Also, the price was fantastic.
on January 5, 2014
I don't write many reviews but thought I needed too with this purchase. This bag lasted me four months as a gym back. It's completely ripped around the zippers and strap. I need to buy a new bag. You get what you pay for and should have spent the extra money on something made of quality. .
on October 22, 2011
I was really disappointed when this arrived. It's cheap looking and cheap feeling and has no extra compartments that amount to anything. The product description mentions "a large main zippered compartment, front pocket and 2 side mesh pockets." The "front pocket" is unzippered and wide open, and the mesh pockets won't even hold water bottles as shown in the picture. So really, all you have is one compartment. Good luck finding your mp3 player or your car keys among your spare shirts and socks and towel.

This strikes me as the kind of thing you would buy your 5-year-old when he says, "Daddy, I want a gym bag too."
66 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2011
Like the other reviewers say, good little bag, kind of cheap, but the price is very cheap, so who cares?! Perfect for a workout outfit, shoes, & a few odds & ends, like water bottles, hair clips, etc. No inside pockets or zippers, just the outside ones you can see in the picture. I didn't need a big gym bag so this is exactly what I need for a change of clothes!