HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro Automotive Deals

on October 1, 2009
I purchased this luggage tag set before a flight (several flights ago now) since I thought it would make my bag easier to spot. I have the neon pink tags and they certainly are easy to spot! Felt just a bit flimsy when I first got them, but I've checked my bag multiple times and haven't had a problem yet with the tags falling off or my business card falling out. Note: If you use a business card in place of the provided information card, you might have to cut it down to make it fit easier. Overall, pretty good value for the price.
on January 9, 2012
If you are looking for bright neon-colored luggage tags, regardless of price, that will clearly identify your luggage, these will fit the bill. I found them to be less substantial (solidly built) than expected and it is a pain to get the name and address tag inside it out - AND the window for the information on the name and address tag is too small, so it tends to block off some of the information if not put in 100% correctly. I got around it in part by using a peel and stick address label, knowing what part will show regardless of how the name and address tag shifts around. I don't see these as worth $5 each, but we will live with them. I would keep looking, but I wouldn't say they were a complete bust.
on January 10, 2013
A luggage tag should be something that is easy to get right. However, there are plenty of sub par products out there. These are nice ones and have a few good things going for them. They are bright and therefore distinquishable. When you get off a cruise or are standing at the luggage carousel at the airport, these are pretty easy to spot in a sea of luggage.

They are nice for people like me who wish to look "cool" by not adding gaudy frills to your luggage to make them stand out (I got the neon green). No rainbow luggage straps or hot pink puff balls for me.

They are also fairly durable and have survived an army of baggage handlers to date.

The two pack is also great as you save some money in the deal. Plenty of people travel with more than one bag.

Update: these have survived two week-long cruises with no sign of wear.

Update II: Now survived two more cruises and a couple flights. Still in great shape and holding up. It's amazing how many people get black luggage. These are the things you look for and instantly find on the baggage carousel or in the pier terminal where they have 2000 pieces of luggage lined up.
on June 6, 2012
We'll see how durable they are but for the price they get the job done. I need something that makes my luggage stand out at the airport. I can spot these from a mile away.

If you want to print your own tags, the inside label needs to be 1 3/8 X 2.5 inches
on October 5, 2011
I bought these to stand out on my bags for easy identification. I got the hot pink ones, and you could see them the moment the luggage hit the roundabout.
They seem to be well made too.
on May 17, 2013
I recieved these and they are more like very cheap plasic glued to cardboard (I suppose this is bonded the leather). The plastic was coming unglued from the "leather" and they were flimsy and would definitly not hold up to the wear and tear of luggage being thrown around. All of the reviews seemed to make this product a safe choice. I found better quality tags at Wal-mart for $3 for a 2 pack of synthetic leather.
on September 13, 2012
I bought two of these for a cross-country flight. When I picked my bags up at my destination, I was pleased that they were easily recognizable. Upon closer look, one of the tags had been separated from the band and was no longer attached. For this price, I expected something a lot more durable. I am very disappointed with these tags.
on May 31, 2014
I love all things pink and started looking for real luggage tags as I was getting tired of the little paper ones at the airport that were constantly being ripped off. These are perfect not only for keeping your id on the bags so they don't get lost but stand out so much that they're easy to spot on the carousel and deter others from accidentally grabbing your bag. (A fate worse than lost luggage, I think.) I've only had them go through one trip so far so I can't comment on their overall durability but so far so good.
on June 13, 2011
I ordered these from Amazon. They are really great and durable. They are neon colored. Really bright! Just like the image shows! You get 2 tags in each package.
I loved the tags. I already used them in my last trip, and my luggage was easy to spot when it came out (at the airport).
on September 4, 2014
My old tag was plastic so it ended up cracking during a bout of rough luggage handling no doubt. I'm guessing this won't have that problem since it is leather aside from a flimsy metal buckle. While the buckle seems flimsy, I've flown with the tag already and it stayed in place. The strap is just under 17.5cm long so it will fit around most any sized luggage handle. The viewing area for you to write in is very small. I would suggest typing something up instead of writing on the card provided as the card provided includes specific fields to be filled out (name, street, city, state, zip, telephone). There is no specific place to write your country and no room for email at all. If you do type something up you can paste it onto the provided card - since the provided card is a harder cardboard material it slides in to the tag better than just a piece of paper. The dimensions of the visible opening is 5.5cm X 3cm. The neon green colour was a bit different/brighter than the neon green luggage handle wraps I already had, but they matched closely enough. Set of 2.

See 1 answered question