Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NXG Technology NX-PRO552i Dual 5.25" 120-Watt Video-Shielded 2-Way LCR In-Wall Mounted Speaker System
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 29, 2011
I placed this item in our basement as I was finishing it off and creating an in-wall speaker system. The installation for the speaker was fairly easy after reading the instructions. The sound quality of the speaker is fantastic for the room. The speaker is used as my center speaker and I have 4 NXG 8 inch in-ceiling speakers as my surround speakers.
Overall, the speaker is better than I even imagined and I am very pleased with the results.
on September 24, 2011
While doing a home theatre room remodel I was looking for a center channel that would fit between the studs horizontally. Seems like a simple request but for some reason most that I looked at were too big. But this speaker fit the bill - and it looks and sounds great. Audio reproduction while viewing blu-ray discs is crisp and clear. The included punch-out for an IR receiver between the two speakers is ingenious. I paid for two-day shipping, but it was right after the hurricane and the vendor (AV House) was unable to even access their warehouse. They still shipped it incredibly fast and were e-mailing me all the time about it. Great customer service.
on February 16, 2012
Great speaker for the money. I would highly recommend this speaker to anyone looking for really good sound at an affordable price. I'm shocked how cheap this was when we ordered it. It's also very well built.
on June 18, 2012
It sounds perfect and looks very nice and discreet in my wall. I got it promptly and was easy to install.