Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on October 28, 2012
Love the Green Gourmet line of cookware!

We have become more aware of the dangers of certain chemicals/plastics, etc., that fill our lives and wanted to dispose of our old pots and pans with traditional non-stick coating. However, we didn't want to lose the ease of cleaning and cooking with a slick surface.

These Cuisinart non-stick products are very well made, slick as ever, but safer for the family. We have the dutch oven (perfect for cooking pasta, etc.) and the skillets as well. Everything cooks evenly and cleans up quickly (hand washed, of course).

Worth every reasonable penny.
on July 15, 2012
Love Cuisinart Green series pots and pans! This Dutch Oven is the perfect size for our 2-people soups and stews. I have the full set of this series and I am thrilled with them also. They are a dream to clean and cook very evenly. It takes a little getting used to that these pots are used with no higher than a "medium" setting on the stove, but it is small price to pay. I do find that a few of the lids on the set I bought do not fit very tightly, but it does not seem to be an issue in cooking. I will only buy Cuisinart products from now on!
on June 24, 2013
This is a great size, 4 quart, for artisan bread making. I proof my yeast raised bread in a greased 8 inch fry pan, then transfer to
the dutch oven . The pan takes high heat very well and has easy cleanup. This is a smart buy for the home baker.
on March 24, 2014
Just tried my new GreenGourmet and am pretty happy with it. It's completely non-stick, without adding any oil, and browned meat nicely. The pot is lightweight, if you're interested in that (or not.) I, personally, prefer a pan with a bit more heft to it. It does need to be babied a bit and, according to the instructions, should not be used with high heat.
on May 20, 2016
I am pleased with the nonstick surface and the size of this pot. I've had it for several years and it's the one I reach for most often. It is good quality, the nonstick material hasn't bubbled or flaked like some I've had and it heats/retains heat well. Make sure you shine the nonstick surface inside the pot with a dry dish towel to keep it in good condition. The outside is easy to clean, also.
on October 25, 2011
The Cusinart 4-qt dutch pan is an addition to my stainless steel, non-stick set of Cusinart pots and pans. I love the set, (which I have had over one year), and the pans still have the non-stick finish. I cook on the stove, and use the pans in the oven. I have read lots of complaints about the pans sticking after a while. To prevent this (as the advertisement indicates) I start the burner higher, and turn it down as the pan gets hot. If food sticks -- I soak the pan and then clean with a sponge using lots of soap. I shine the pan when drying with a dish cloth. Also I have a pan grill (from another set) which I always cook on high. First, salt the bottom of the pan. Try it, the salt actually prevents sticking.
on August 20, 2010
This is a great pan. Needed this specific size and was hard to find. Nice even heating, quick heat up,nice browning. Love the ecologically friendly green pan coating. Only disadvantage is no metal tools. I would buy this again and plan on buying others in different sizes.
on August 27, 2013
By far the best cooking pot I've ever had, the ceramic coating is wonderful. Even with careful use the non-stick coating on other cookware wears off in spots, and gets into the food being prepared. This ceramic coating eliminates that worry and is marvelous to clean.
on August 22, 2010
This is a great line of pots from Cuisinart. A bit pricey but cooks food evenly, cleans so easy. Once I used the first piece, I began acquiring others when they go on sale.
on January 5, 2012
I love this pot -- it's a great size for cooking many different meals. It cleans really easily and heats up evenly.