Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 2, 2012
i wasnt too sure about spending 5 dollars on glasses that looked like they might break, but i gave in. The quality is amazing! The lenses look perfect. The frames are built strong to last. They dont get scratched easily. cheap and comfortable with great quality and fast shipping
on August 18, 2011
I ordered these glasses on Tuesday, August 16th and got them on Thursday, August 18th in the mail. The glasses were wrapped in plastic and looked like a million bucks when I tried them on! This is a great investment! Thanks, Amazon!
on August 6, 2012
Being a little worried the glasses would be way to cheap to wear, I broke down and ordered them. Couldn't pass up the price considering they sell for more at the local mall. Glasses are pretty nice, they dont look cheap at all. Lenses were not scratched, frames were not broken. Sweet buy for the price! :))
on October 23, 2011
I wear these glasses everywhere. I got these yesterday and I'm already walking into Wal-Mart with them on, they are freakn awsome.
on March 25, 2014
I seriously only bought these because they remind me of my sister, she has the same pair.

The glasses were shipped on time, don't seem to break easy, lenses and frame were nice and clean, came in a neat box wrapped in bubble wrap, with a cute little business card.
on December 14, 2012
They arrived within 2 business days in excellent shape. I absolutely adore these glasses already. There good quality, fit well, I love wearing them with a trendy outfit, or just at the gym without makeup. They are sturdy and embody the "Nerd" look . So many compliments already... I bought another pair, just in case I lose or break these
on August 1, 2012
They can't be beat! Super fast shipping, quality glasses! They feel like $50-$100 glasses. I love the look and the price was even better! Great company! I will buy again!
on January 13, 2014
not too bad at all. I only paid a few bucks for these and they definitely weren't what I expected them to be. I expected costume quality glasses, but these can be worn for regular use and look just fine. I didn't get them to wear everyday, just for lazy/no makeup days. For that, they're just perfect.
on October 14, 2011
I wasn't expecting much out of 99 cent glasses, but so far they have been perfect. I wear them daily.
review image
on February 21, 2015
They're okay for Halloween. I have more of a square face and these glasses didn't do me justice at all. I thought they would give me a nice nerdy but attractive look, but it just didn't happen. They do look really good on other people, though. I would try them out before buying them, though.