Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 13, 2012
I wasn't expecting much from this product for $10 (it was 10 at the time I bought it - no way would I have paid more for this). It didn't even meet my already low expectations.

The armband and attached casing stayed attached and were fine, but the plastic protective screen started sliding out of position after about 15 uses (use = inserting iPod for use, then removing iPod when done).

It was also hard to get my headphone jack in through the hole provided - though the opening was long, it didn't line up or fully extend past the jack hole on the iPod. Similar problem for the top part with the flap - the flap was too wide and made it difficult to get to the locking mechanism on the top.

Just remembered that the little velcro circle for the flap fell off also.

I was expecting at least a couple months of regular use out of this...it barely made it a month. I was using it about 3 times a week.
on September 14, 2012
I got tired of dropping my Ipod Nano 4th Generation, having it fly across the gym, and getting it sweat covered while tucking in into my bra. This arm band is great! Just what I was looking for and does what it is supposed to! Can't beat the price.
on June 24, 2012
This fits my i-pod just fine. BUT with in 2 months of use, the stiching was stretched and comming undone at the seams and the glue on the velcro where the strap fastens together has unstuck - its pretty much use less now.
on April 20, 2011
This is a really great product. I was looking for the functionality that the armband provides and this one is really great. iPod fits in snug and the armband is very easily adjusted. I love this case. I use it everyday.
on January 3, 2011
This product is not fancy or made of high tech materials but it serves its purpose. I bought this product with a minimalist's mindset: I wanted something that was cheap and seemed to keep my ipod comfortably on my arm while I workout and allowed me to have access to the click wheel when I wanted to change a song or something. It does all of this quite comfortably. I am satisfied with my purchase. If you are a person who is seeking waterproof protection, remote control buttons, plastic covering, color choices or other fancy features, this is not for you and that is fine because there are other armbands out there that will fit your needs. For those who workout and require low-maintenance regarding their musical facilitating needs, this armband is great at keeping your ipod tightly put away for a handsfree workout.
on May 1, 2014
The material is assembled with adhesive versus being sewn. After a short time all the Velcro pieces fall off. Additionally it never had enough Velcro material to stay secure while exercising. Trying to make it work, I sewed all the Velcro back in place, only to have the holder for the iPod separate and fall apart. Unless your looking for a disposable armband and don't mind purchasing a large quantity of replacements, I don't recommend this product.
on January 15, 2011
This was just want I wanted: a simple holder for my iPod for the gym. Was quite content with it for the first few weeks though the spacing of the velcro makes getting a preferred fitting difficult. Then I noticed that the elasticity was giving away. Eventually the band started separating (it consists of two thin plies.) I didn't have the problem that another reviewer had with the velcro spots falling off, but then maybe mine just didn't last long enough for that mishap.
on February 3, 2011
I bought this for like 3 dollars because I left my good armband at home for a semester. The velcro comes off pretty quickly, crazy glue doesn't work on the porous material very well. Don't pay more than 2 dollars for this it pretty much sucks.
on July 9, 2011
Obviously, for the price you're not getting the highest quality product, but I just wanted something that was not as bulky (and therefore hot!) as my current one. I've been using this for months and it works great. The velcro spot I use the most has come lose, but I'll just sew it back on if needed. It's not perfect, but works just fine. I'm very happy with this purchace.
on May 7, 2012
The band is okay but I had to superglue the velcro back on. It's easier to just buy a band that is a little bit more money so you don't have to fix it.