Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 4, 2013
I bought this with the mind set that if it looked really cheap i wasnt out too much.. but when it came its just as good as any othe wallet that you would buy that would cost TRIPLE! Matched my Dooney & bourke bag! I just saved myself a ton of money! Its pretty well put together, the only thing i dislike is the same on EVERY wallet... trying to get my DL out of the clear slot when i got to the bank.. all wallets are like chinese finger traps in that regards. overall you cant go wrong with the price and the quality!
on September 20, 2009
I love all of the space this wallet has, bought it to match the purse, and I'm very happy with my purchase.
Listen, life is just chock-full of trade-offs:
=======> This is inexpensive.
=======> Simulated Giraffe-skin.
=======> Free shipping.

Imagine the fun of being accused of being a
Giraffe-killer... and being stylishly, cheap!

Sold! I gotta HAVE it!
on April 27, 2012
This wallet is beautiful. Definitely looks more expensive than it is. TONS of credit card slots that are tight enough to be secure but cards slide out with ease. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.
on September 5, 2013
When I ordered the clutch, it was listed for under $2. So I shouldn't have been surprised when it started falling apart after about 2 months. One of the interior seams started coming apart, leaving a sticky substance on my money and cards. Also the snapping piece fits so tightly when its snapped closed that opening it has started to pop it out of the material. Other than that its a great wallet. Has plenty of pockets for cards, which is a plus for me. And many little slots for cash or receipts. To fix the tears I bought brown Duck Tape. It matches the color fairly well so I'll just keep doing that until the wallet is 50% tape because I do really like it.
on August 27, 2013
I love this wallet. It's very simple yet adorable at the same time. However, it's not very good for holding change, because there's no zipper pockets to keep it in. Also, if you have a lot of cards (i.e. credit cards, all the Gold club Starbucks members out there, etc.), theres about 5 slots, in addition to the ID slot, to hold everything. Lots of extra room for receipts and all that good stuff though :) Coupon that baby up! Definitely recommend. Cheap and fast shipping too.. certainly get more than you're paying for.
on October 19, 2013
Great for the price, I purchased that matching hand bag to go with this wallet. I love it, I go through hand bags and wallet so quickly that I really don't like to spend a lot of money on either one. So again for the price it's worth it
on January 5, 2012
Matches my giraffe tote purse perfectly, also purchased on amazon... great quality for cost! I have not used it yet but I am very happy with the feel, look and overall quality
on December 22, 2013
I was really excited to get this matching wallet for my purse, but was very disappointed. Though the cost is low, it was not worth having it for only a day. The overall quality was not bad considering the cost, but the snap that keeps the wallet closed broke after just a few uses. Would NOT recommend this wallet by any means.
on February 25, 2011
I ordered this last year in August and another one in a different color, and am still in love with it as I was when I rec'd it. The wallet is very useful, however, sometimes the credit card slots may be a tad tight in getting your credit card out of it, if your credit card just happens to slid in too deeply. But for the most part, it is a very convenient wallet. It is durable, and the compartments are great, especially for my checkbook and cash. It even has an outside back pocket to store concert tickets, etc. I love it, and would recommend it to anyone. The vendor was also extremely customer friendly. I would order from them again just because of their professionalism, which is hard to find these days.