Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing DOTD

on November 12, 2009
First of all, the price is too high for the poor quality. The color I bought was eggplant. When I received it was more like a lavender color. Walking on the streets of NYC I found the same shawl in the same package for "$4.99" I couldn't believe it. Never Again would I buy from this seller. What a rip off!!!!!
11 comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2010
I bought the Kelly Green and the Royal Blue. Both are well represented, as far as the color. The Kelly Green might be SLIGHTLY brighter than the picture (not lime green, though), but both are very vibrant colors. I LOVE the colors! The quality is o.k., but what do you expect for this low price? For really high quality Pashmina wraps, you will pay $40+. I own one, and it's nice, but I can't spend that much on Christmas gifts. ;) This wrap has a nice sheen, and it feels smooth, but it doesn't look smooth. It looks kind of "ribbed". The thing I really don't like about it is the glued/taped on (not really sure) "Pashmina" tag. If it was sewed on, it would be nicer. They aren't even glued on straight. You can pull it off, but then sticky stuff is still on there. I'm sure it will come off eventually. The tag is just kind of annoying, as it is large and not on the edge. I bought these as gifts, but I'm not sure I'll give them as gifts. I might just keep them myself. I also bought some wraps from Olive & Figs, and I liked those a bit better (the tag was sewed on the edge). I paid less for them, and they threw in a scarf with my wrap! Those will make great gifts! I liked these colors, though, which is why I purchased these.
44 comments|72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2013
Simply beautiful. Wraps easily around shoulders. Soft, warm. I bought it to wear over a sleeveless bridesmaid's dress at the reception for an evening wedding, but have worn it many times since, over dresses at church or over a t-shirt while running errands or going out for the evening. Youtube can give you great ideas for different ways to wear/tie it. When I'm not wearing it, I carry it in my purse for when I go to a restraurant or other place that I may get chilled, and even being carried around in my purse, it doesn't get wrinkled. So many possibilities -- excellent deal!
on November 28, 2010
I bought this shawl to take on a cruise to add a pop of color to my grey and black dresses at dinner. This shawl also offered some warmth in the chilly restaurant and for those strolls around the deck at night.
on May 20, 2010
The color I ordered was a true representation of the picture (Olive Green). I was not impressed by the feel of the fabric, but it will work for what I need. As I needed this item on short notice and could not spend time shopping around I brought it, but I strongly recommend that you shop around and will have the same shawl for better value elsewhere.

However, with your prime shipping, this item can be on your door step within 2 days! (But I think the shipping cost must be included in the price :) )
on December 16, 2011
The quality is ok - just ok. There was a hole in the shawl, but I was able to slide the threads around to disguise it. My main complaint is that it is NOT A PASHMINA. This product should not be advertised as a "Pashmina" when the tag on it clearly reads "55% Acrylic 45% Viscose". Very disappointed in the dishonest description.
on December 18, 2010
The shawl really is lovely- I love the feel of the fabric. I ordered it in yellow, and the only thing is it is MUCH brighter than it shows in the picture! But, in all fairness, the color IS called "bright" yellow. :) I ordered this as a potential bridesmaids gift, and I think I will be ordering 4 more. The brightness is really pretty, and the quality is good for the price.
on December 27, 2010
ordered ivory colored product -- should have ordered black/brown, I guess ... item was beautiful, as displayed in plastic shrink wrapped packaging ... person receiving gift item, carefully removed product from shrink wrap ... to see multiple black oil/glue spots ... poor overseas manufacturing Quality Control ... very disappointed/had to return item ... awaiting Huge refund/compensation for not meeting expectations!
on February 20, 2013
I bought several of these, you have to be careful who you're buying from. Make sure to check your cart before purchasing. Even if one company is listed, sometimes the actual company you're buying from is different. The one I got from Overstocktoyz- violet- is made of synthetic fibers, but it looks like the real thing. It has a beautiful sheen, very soft to the touch, good size, beautifully made (in China) and the color is prettier in person than online. Highly recommended!!! The ones that came from Sakkas all had the tags cut off!! Burgundy, black and brown- they are all pretty enough, good size, soft to the touch, not much sheen, but I don't know how to take care of them because I don't know what the material is. They feel like wool but I don't know. The ones that came from Kudlip and have "Made in India" tags are VERY inconsistent. Some of my first order were nice, some bad, so I gave them another try- ALL were awful- snags and runs and stained. These were all "viscose".
on September 5, 2015
Very pretty, true to color (bronze) and expensive looking. I purchased to wear to a wedding but changed my mind on the dress, but will keep for the future, nice addition to accessories in closet. The Pashmina is soft and long enough to wear across your arms like a wrap or stole and not too bulky to wear as a scarf around the neck in the colder months. I'm glad I decided on this one as oppose to the one sold at target for $39.99. I posted a pic so you can get an idea of the color excuse the wrinkles. :-)
review image