Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Two-Tone Sterling Silver and Yellow Gold-Plated Mother and Daughter Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 14, 2011
So after reading the reviews for this I went ahead and purchased it because I thought the saying was beautiful, I was looking for something special for my mom since she lives in Ohio and I live in Florida I thought this was perfect! THE TYPE IS SO VERY TINY..... YOUR REALLY CAN NOT READ IT.. ONLY REASON I COULD WAS BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT IT SAYS! Now when I go home for Christmas and give this to my Mother I am going to have to tell her what it says which takes away from the gift.. It would have been so much better for her to just be able to read it... DISAPPOINTED
on October 29, 2012
I agree that the text on the edge is a bit difficult to read because of the small text and font type, but this is a great quality pendant and chain for a fabulous price. After ordering one for my daughter who recently moved to Missouri (I live in Pennsylvania), I also ended up getting one for myself, my younger daughter, and my mom to connect us all and outwardly express that "the love between a mother and daughter knows no distance". I am very pleased with the quality of this item, and the meaning is very special.
review image
on May 8, 2011
The pendants I bought for my 2 daughters is very tiny, much smaller than I imagined. It'e hard to read the engraving even with a magnifying glass. too sad and too much $$
on March 28, 2011
I bought this for my wife it is wonderfully made high quality, she loves it and wears it more than her 300.00 cross I got her for Christmas this year. I highly recommend this.
on June 24, 2013
...could definitely be larger. I would be willing to pay a little more to get a slightly larger piece. Would be nice if they could offer 2 different sizes (one slightly larger than I bought) Not too much bigger, or it would not look attractive and delicate. But thought I was going to have to get out the magnifying glass to read the inscription around the edges!

Originally I wanted to purchase 3 different necklaces with a mother/daughter theme - one for each of my daughters so they would all have something unique. Most of the necklaces advertised here were barely 1/2 inch wide/high! I chose to purchase one of the "larger" ones to see how well it was made and if I wanted to invest in 2 more necklaces (the jury is still out on that) I always read other people's candid reviews to weigh in on whether I should make my purchases.
on August 14, 2015
This is a very pretty piece. I have not worn it, as it's a gift I'm giving to my daughter, so can't speak for the durability. Chains often get tangled in my long hair, and end up breaking. The necklace does appear well crafted, and looks beautiful. The picture perhaps makes it look a little larger than true size, but for me, it's perfect.
on January 9, 2016
Ok yes the text is small and little difficult to read BUT it's more about what it means that matters to me and my mother & grandmother! :-)
I bought these on sale for Christmas presents, $10 each, & I would've paid probably $22 or so... it's nice sterling silver quality and the pendant has a nice weight. And yes, the chain isn't all that great, it's thin, it's what comes with these necklaces bc most ppl understand if u want a nice, decent thicker chain then u buy it separate. It serves it's purpose, this was a nice present and my wife actually wanted it for herself. And it's definitely nice enough for a young girl_tween_teen etc.
Wish ppl would stop giving the necklaces Amazon sells terrible reviews bc if u were to buy any of these neklaces, or any sterling silver jewelry etc it would be a whole lot more $!
on September 5, 2015
Bought these for my adult daughters, and they love them. They are well styled and make an attractive accessory for almost any outfit. The price is a deal for the quality and attractiveness of this piece. Buy with confidence.
on December 1, 2009
Pretty necklace, but I wish the lettering on the side was a little bigger, clearer. I had to write down what it said for my Mom. She liked it though.
on June 8, 2012
I ordered this for someone who recently unexpectedly lost her mother and she loves it. It is even prettier than it appears on line.