on March 14, 2013
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
I needed something simple and basic and love love these. I don't cook a lot as a single guy but when I do it's very easy and I've used most all of the items. The heat indicator is perfect for a novice like me and the non-stick really works great. Plus I just pop them in the dishwasher and they come out clean, so easy and perfect.

Dishwasher safe

Cons
- no lids for the skillets
- skillets are really small, so will have to get a larger one some day

Pros
- Easy to clean
- Non-stick
- Heat indicator lets you know when pan is hot and ready
- great grips

I have no regrets, are they top of the line? NO but perfect to get you started and great price to
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
We ordered this set to add on to an existing mish mash of pots and pans we've had for years. The hope was that we could toss some of the older pans out.
Strong Points: Great coating, the food literally slides off with little effort. Inclusion of a couple tools is a nice touch (though not sure it's worth paying more for, as the tools probably retail for a dollar or two). Heating distribution is even, and so it cooks effectively.
Weak Points: Small. It's hard at times to convert 8" pot into a visual, especially when the pictures show things that look bigger. A few of the pans are suitable for children, but not big enough to cook something for a single adult.
Overall, the product appears well made, but I would go to a more expensive set with a larger selection of pots and pans if I was going to use these as my primary cooking utensils.
1515 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on June 4, 2012
Color Name: RedVerified Purchase
I love this T-Fal cookware! It is definitely non-stick. They are so easy to clean that you barely need to use dish soap! Much better than the T-Fal set I had prior to this one. Highly recommended!!
on July 1, 2012
freaking AWESOME
i cook with gas and forget to turn crap down, you know where i'm going with this.
EZ to clean Just pretreat them like they tell you to and you will love them as well
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on January 24, 2013
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
Great price, quick delivery and great set of pans. Excellent non stick coatings and easy to clean. All up a great purchase and I would buy again.
on December 9, 2009
Color Name: RedVerified Purchase
I am very pleased with my cookware. The quality is great and the price was right. Easy to clean up after use.
Color Name: RedVerified Purchase
My wife and I bought ourselves this set for our anniversary (you know you're getting old when you anniversary present to each other is cookware - but what can I say?) My son, who is an executive chef, looked at the options we selected and said this one - or a ceramic one we were looking at - would be our best choice. Since this had more pieces and the flat griddle, we went with it.

The pros:

- Order arrived on time
- Seller experience was fine
- Really nice looking cookware
- Very non stick (after all these years of old cookware, it's hard to believe that "non-stick" really doesn't stick!)
- Even heat distribution of the pans using a system that's really cool (Hmm, that might be a wrong word for "heating" but I'm sure you understand)
- There's a red dot on each pan (or pot) and when it gets to a solid color, it's an indicator that the pan is ready. (We have a little trouble actually discerning when that happens due to aging eyes - but the concept is pretty good and I can't fault them because my eyesight isn't what it used to be. Jeeze! I am really sounding old, aren't I? Trust me, I'm not ancient.)

So, the only complaint so far is a big one, and we're waiting to see how that shakes out.

In a nutshell, the 7" pan is already losing its red paint on the bottom. It started to do so about 10 days after we got it. (The others are fine so far.) I didn't want to return the whole set to amazon (especially since we ditched our old stuff) so I called the customer service number. Yikes! that's when the fun started.

First of all, one of my pet peeves is east coast companies that forget there's an entire west coast out here. (Who knows, maybe you folks on the east coast have a similar complaint with some west coast companies.) So, not knowing this, I called them at 2:35 PT and found they were closed already. OK, no biggie, I'll call another time.

When I did, I had to wade through one of those annoying voice mail trees that has limited options but lots of information one does not need. I pressed the number for "cookware" and then finally the number for "warranty" and it said it would transfer me to an agent. Well, goody-goody, it takes me back to the main menu and makes me wade through that again. I repeat the same scenario and it does too. This happens three times until I finally get a rather unfriendly rep on the phone.

She wasn't rude, but you could tell she'd rather be doing something else. Who knows? Maybe she's on the other line trying to get her cookware returned? Anyway, I explain my frustration with the voice mail.

> crickets, tumbleweeds <

Since that didn't elicit anything, I explain the situation. She tells me exactly what the recording says, that I can send it in (at my expense) and they'll check to see if it's a warranty-covered repair. if so, they'll ship back a new one. If not, they'll return mine and give me a reason why they aren't replacing it. I reply that I knew that but mention, "This cookware is only a few weeks old. Are you telling me that on top of the cost I paid for it, I have to pay for shipping?"

She says if I can fax her the invoice, she'll decide if I need to pay for shipping.

"Fax?" says I. "I got rid of my fax machine about 10 years ago. Can't I just email you the receipt?"

"No, it has to be faxed."

Keep in mind that this is state of the art cookware (supposedly) and they don't have email?! (Maybe they should pull out their IBM selectric and type up a requisition or call someone on their rotary phone and place an order directly.) Anyhow, I take down the information and I tell her I'll find a fax machine and get it to her. However, as long as I'm sending that, I ask, "Would it help if I took a photo of the damage and sent that to you? That way, instead of us both shipping metal pots across the country, you could make a determination in advance and save us both time and money."

Uh, no, that's not happening either.

So, I have faxed the information. I shall await reply (by pony express I'm sure) and will update later.
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
This cookware set does what it says and I really like it. Very easy clean up and the non-stick surface allows me to use less butter and oil overall.
on November 16, 2011
Color Name: RedVerified Purchase
A well designed product. Radiates heat properly. Save energy while cooking using this product. A must have in every household.
on January 11, 2009
Color Name: Black
I bought these pans for my daughter as a Christmas gift and she loves them. Great cookware at a great price!

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations