Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on April 22, 2010
We purchased this camcorder for our 17 year old daughter who will be spending 2 months in Japan this summer. We wanted something small, easily portable, and easy to use. After receiving the camcorder we gave it to her and told her to "play with it" to see if it would work for her trip. Without even opening the manual she charged, set up, and begain using the camcorder. She is thrilled with it and the test videos she took with it look darned good. We love the size, cost, and portability of the unit and she likes the way it operates. We'll know more after her trip but our initial experience is very positive.
on April 14, 2010
I have had my C-14 for a week and a half now, and am very pleased with the size and all the features. I am still struggling a bit with the on-line instruction book, but am getting there. One small tip which may only be me, but when you jog the control button to create settings,etc, be sure to us finger or fingernail to push UP or DOWN, etc. At first I was just PUSHING the directional button down and got nowhere except frustrated and ready to start drinking again. Having fun with the time lapse feature,too. The Active Angle lens is a new style to me, but simple to get used to after a bit of practice. I did not expect the unit to be so small, but that is great.The built-in 16 GB of memory is a real treat- probably won't need to expand with an SD card, but capability is there if I want. I feel a little bad that the C-14 is now $20.00 less than when I ordered it, but that's supply and demand(Could have gone higher,too...it's all timing)Great product, great shipping by Amazon, and am now considering buying 2 more for my teenage grandaughters. I also bought a camcorder case by PRESTIGE via Amazon, and the size is perfect for the unit, cables, charger,etc. Best purchase I have made in a long time!
on August 27, 2010
We bought this camcorder to celebrate a new baby in the family. It has been easy to use, though we haven't asked too much of it. We are very happy with it, though the still photographs don't replace the quality of our trusty Nikon Coolpix.
This week I grew more appreciative of the Intelli-studio software that comes loaded on the device. I used the software to convert the .mp4 video file to .wmv file with a simple right-click. That enabled me to use the Windows DVD Maker software that came with Windows Vista to create a DVD for our relatives who do not own computers.
The process was slow, but well worth it. We are extremely happy with this handy little camcorder.
About the lack of lens cover - I stitched a simple cover out of a microfiber cleaning cloth to protect it and keep its lens free of fingerprints.
on June 19, 2010
Can't believe this camera has no lens cap. I am terrified of scratching the lens. The camera is easy to use as far as filming, and the quality is decent for picture and sound.

Dowloading is a different story. Middle aged eyes can hardly make out any of the buttons on the camera, and the menu toggle is very difficult to get right. Even my tech savvy 14-year-old got frustrated with it. He has tried to burn me a DVD of a church program I recorded, but no luck.

The camera is very tiny and easy to carry in a pocket or purse.
on June 28, 2010
I love it easy to use but the program does not work with windows 7 and there is no patch to fix it but it loads on the computer as a small flash drive so you can still click and drag/save on your computer. It is a little blurry zomming in unless you have great light! Great and easy to use.
on December 28, 2009
This camcorder is the most user friendly of any camcorder I've tried. Yuo can take still photos with it, and it's super portable. Highly recommend!!!! Also, the red is beautiful.