Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 14, 2009
Professional Pen Style Pocket DV Camcorder, New 3+ Hour Battery and 8GB Memory Professional Pen Style Video Camera features vivid colors and clear audio recording. Lock-on clip keeps camera in place, will not slide out of your pocket. Great for recording sporting activities include cycling, hand gliding, mountain climbing, and other non-contact sport activities.

Excellent for discrete recording. Has 3+ Hour battery power and the 8GB Memory Card included, over three hours of recording before recharge.

640x480 Resolution = 3 Hours 12 Minutes Video Storage on 8GB
320x240 Resolution = 9 Hours Video Storage on 8GB Memory Card

1-year Warranty
11 comment27 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2010
The unit that was sent to me was defective and did not work. I emailed the company that sent it (DBROTH) and followed their return instructions. Three weeks later I still had not received a replacement so I emailed them again (they have no phone # for customer service so you can't call). I got an email response that the order was shipped and here is a tracking number. A few days later and I still had not received a replacement so I went to the UPS website and input the tracking number they gave me. It was the original tracking number that showed the device was delivered a month earlier. This company absolutely sucks. Do not do business with them for this or any other order. I am still trying to get them to send a replacement or refund my money. As for the device itself, it is supposed to be a plug and play device that charges when you plug it into a usb port of your computer. It could not be recognized on 2 different XP machines, and 2 others (one running Windows 2000) and a new unit with Windows 7.
22 comments5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 4, 2010
The Pocket DVR Pro packs in pretty decent visual as well as audio performance as can be seen in the advertisement video. It is easy to set up and use, and the original battery performs well for about two and a half hours of continuous recording. However I feel two things that go slightly against the Pocket Pro. The first one is that it takes a beating as far as the value for money spent goes. I feel that it is a bit too pricey for a hidden camera. The second negative aspect of the camera is that it is not all that covert and hidden, owing to its typical shape. The manufacturers could have made it look more like a pen so that it could work like really hidden. I am sure that is possible in the world of electronics today. This explains the two stars under portability.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2010
Good battery life and ease of use. You need to be close to the source to obtain decent quality video, as you cannot expect to enlarge the image with any clarity. Audio quality if surprisingly good.
33 comments2 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse