Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 3, 2009
We loved brown eyed girl's review and are having fun calling our new mixer 'sexy' and telling it to 'behave'.
We made banana bread right away and it was a cinch.
This is our first kitchen aid.
The color is great... A metallic red.
Also, you can get a free attachment if you order before November 8th.

We bought this to replace our old stand mixer which we destroyed by getting a spatula stuck in the beaters.
I'm so glad it happened. We love the look and quality of the new blender. Wish the attachments were dishwasher safe, but the joy of owning the thing makes up for that small inconvenience. Still, washing them is no problem.

We added ingredients and put them away as we went. There was no mess. It was easy. If you want to buy a kitchen aid, this one looks and works great.
on November 20, 2009
I love this stand mixer. First of all, the color is candy apple red and bright and shiny. I won't keep it under a cover-I'll display it on my kitchen counter for all to see. The three attachments are perfect for cakes, breads, cookies, etc. Powerful motor that gets the job done. You won't regret purchasing this beautiful mixer!!
on November 22, 2009
LOVE IT-now grind our own meat so we know the hamburger comes from only ONE cow!
on December 9, 2011
I bought for my daughter when she got married. The color is gorgeous. I have the original model in black. I like hers more because the bowl is clear glass. I have had times when I take the bowl off and there is still ingredients not fully mixed. The clear glass bowl eliminates that problem. I am not of fan of appliances sitting out on the counter - don't like the cluttered look. This is an exception - it looks great anywhere.
on April 20, 2010
EXCELLENT purchase - and less priced than elsewhere. Kitchenaid can't be surpassed by other manufacturers - they are pricy YES - but worth every penny you spend. The Color is beautiful - Candy Apple Red - Retro period of time - fits in well with my decor. Comes with Glass bowl and 3 beaters. Was less-priced than the Artisian normal price. AWESOME!!!
on January 30, 2010
The cherry red color is beautiful in my new kitchen. I proudly display it to visitors, if they don't notice it first. The glass bowl that came with my mixer is remarkably heavy-duty & even has measuring lines on it. All 3 attachments (dough hook, wire whisk & all-purpose mixing paddle were with it. I would recommend this product to anyone. The shipping was prompt, as promised, & it came with all the necessary instructions plus recipes. I couldn't be happier. Quite a BANG for my investment.
on March 5, 2010
It took me 25 years of marriage to finally purchase a KitchenAid mixer - and I use it more than any appliance I have ever owned. It is now my standard wedding gift - you don't know what you are missing until you have one. The slicer and juicer are must have accessories for slicing vegetables, grating cheese and juicing lemons for homemade lemonade.
on August 1, 2011
I cannot say enough how much i love my mixer. i think i would cry if anything happened to it. I have the martha stewart blue mixer but still the same specs as this one. If i didnt need it so much i would probably keep it in a safe deposit box if it would fit just to protect it. I know i may sound a bit crazy but if you own one of these and its your first i think you will understand and could neer go back to something else except maybe a larger model of kitchenaid.
on September 30, 2010
When I saw this special edition mixer I knew I had to get it.

The glass bowl looks soo cool and the red has a nice metallic element that sets it apart from the regular mixers.

Other than the looks it's pretty much exactly the same as the regular mixers. However I was a little frustrated that it didn't come with a splash guard like the metal bowls do (although in my experience it hasn't really needed it, tho it is a nice accessory to gradually beat in dry mixes).

At first I was having some trouble getting egg whites to beat as well as a normal mixer, but after adjusting the height it was fixed.

Also check out the cool paddle blade with the spatula edges... great way to scape the bowl, and the red blade ends look really good in the glass bowl!
on December 23, 2011
I received this as a Christmas gift from my friends, and I am loving it! makes my life sooo much easier in the kitchen, especially because of arthritis in my hands making it difficult to bake the way I like to.

See 1 answered question