Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung 12MP Dig Camera 5X Opt 3IN LCD Silver
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 13, 2009
I am so glad I didn't read the previous review before I bought this camera. I think this camera is excellent. I purchased this as a bundle at WM for under $100. This is my ebay/family use camera and it works great for both. It takes clear, crisp photos and has all kinds of different settings. As for the other complaint about bad photos in low light, most cameras in this price range don't take professional looking photos in low light if you aren't super close to the subject.

One thing I really like about this camera is how it charges. Other rechargeable cameras I have had you had to remove the battery and put it on a charger. This camera's charger plugs right into the camera itself. The same cord detaches from the power adapter and plugs into the USB port of your computer to upload pictures.

I highly recommend this camera!
on December 16, 2009
This is a great camera for $99 available widely around Thanksgiving 2009.
I am amazed at the number of features this camera has.
It takes clear,crisp & very vivid color photographs,after all it is 12.2MP.
I would recommend this camera for sure.
on December 17, 2009
This is a great camera. I use it mostly to take pictures of my children and the pictures are all clear and crisp, no matter what setting I am in. The number of features is remarkable. I love this camera!
on December 3, 2011
Bought this camera and initially I was very happy with it. But it hasn't lasted a year.

Recently the battery wouldn't hold a charge. I figured just the battery was bad. Bought a new one. Same problem. Powers up and immediately powers down.

My advice is go buy something else so you're not spending money again in a year.
on April 11, 2010
I purchased this camera in 3/10 from WM for $73. with case and card. I really like the camera, good pictures, and they printed on my copier, great. The colors were true. The only problem I have is that I want an extra battery as I bought a charger, and all the batteries that state they will fit the camera don't. They are slightly larger, so the battery case doesn't close all the way. But as far as the camera goes, it is a good one. The only solution I see is to purchase a genuine Samsung battery from the company.
on January 15, 2010
I bought this camera because my tried and true HP 5mp camera wasn't enough. I had to have something 10mp or higher with all the bells and whistles. This was a great price as a bundle and came with the photo card. It was easy to use and I took some great portrait shots with it and used the timer. My problem with this camera has to do with some of the features such as macro. I couldn't get a clear shot even when I switched to auto focus. Everything kept coming out blurry, especially in low light situations. Also, it won't save any of the edits to the photo when you rotate it. Why is this?? Anyone else have this problem? I've fiddled with it so many times and unfortunately it doesn't come with a good instruction manual. I'm rather disappointed and I'll probably go back to using the HP.
on January 5, 2013
The pictures are a little dark even with the flash when i first got it. but after messing with it for a while i figured out how to use it
on April 11, 2014
works great keep in mind you will need to buy your own memory card but it has a lot of settings and takes a great picture
on August 29, 2011
Seems to work fine, hopefully this one will work better than the other one that broke. Thanks for the quick service.
on December 10, 2009
Just got this today and I plan on returning it tomorrow. Pictures aren't bad if you have decent light but in low light they don't turn out at all. None of the photos taken in my sons school gym turned out.

See 1 answered question