Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 7, 2013
I HATE bulky wallets - probably just like you if you're considering this product. Well, I've tried many different options, and this is the best.

Other slim wallets tend to use thinner leather to reduce bulk. That seems smart, but it results in a wallet that stretches and doesn't last too long. In contrast, this little guy uses very high quality, durable leather and strong woven pouches. This company makes the strongest slim wallets by far, and they are among the slimmest as well.

For some time, I carried the version of this wallet with the ID window. This version is better. Because cards are so easily accessible, the need for a plastic window is very low. In fact, because some stores make you actually remove your ID for various reasons, this version is surprisingly more convenient. Moreover, the plastic window degrades and tears with time. In other words, the advantages of this more simple design outweigh similar products from the same company.

You may be concerned that your cards will fall out of the pouches. They will not. I routinely carry 7 cards - 3 in the front pouch, and two in the middle and back. There is room for two more. The middle pouch is the most secure, as it holds cards the tightest. I've never lost a single card, though I've dropped this wallet a hundred times. The wallet grips the cards enough to secure them, but not so much to make them inaccessible. You can also stick a few bills (not more than 4 or 5) in along with the cards if you don't mind folding them into quarters.

The only small problem I've had is that cards protrude a very minimal amount from the wallet before it is broken in. This doesn't really matter, however, as the card is broken in within few days.

Overall, this is my favorite slim wallet by far. If you don't carry excessive cash and don't feel like you need all of your loyalty cards in your pocket all the time (keep them in your car!), this is the best wallet you can buy. My other slimmy lasted me more than two years. I am sure this will double that performance.
on September 13, 2010
I stopped carrying a wallet years ago because it was so uncomfortable when I would sit or drive. I have been carrying my cash and cards in my pocket and found it far preferable. This wallet is FANTASTIC. It's small, so of course you have to narrow down what you carry. But do you really need to carry 7 credit cards, your health insurance ID card and your supermarket club card with you all the time? If you have an accident, I promise that your insurance will get worked out. And keep your supermarket club card in the console of the car.

This little thing keeps just what I need and it's not bulky at all...a really wonderful product.
on May 14, 2013
I've only had this wallet for a couple of weeks, but so far it is my favorite wallet. The stitching seems to be top notch and the overall construction is solid and extremely well done. I previously used a regular Coach wallet and was looking for something that would hold up as well as that wallet. I haven't had this wallet long enough to tell if it will, but so far the construction and quality are promising enough to leave me feeling that I'll get a lot of mileage out of this wallet.

This is also my first front pocket wallet. I only carry my drivers license and three credit cards, so this wallet works great for me. Everything stays in place and nothing has fallen out, which was a concern of mine.

Overall I like this wallet and I am very happy with it, especially due to the price, quality, and function factor. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again.
on November 24, 2011
I hate traveling heavy. I don't like packing alot, I don't like carrying more on my person then is necessary, and I definitely have always hated the ugly and sometimes uncomfortable bulge that wallets put in your pants. During the winter I almost always carry my wallet and phone in jacket pockets where they tend to be less obtrusive but during the summer or when traveling i just fold my money around my ID and two credit cards. Looking for something that I can use year round I've started looking at alternatives to wallets.

In the past I tried a single sided money clip which is as minimal as one can get. The particular one I used was hard for me to easily remove my money/cards from so I've tried this next. This is definitely very slim but I don't feel like its particularly ergonomic and if you add more then one or two cards to it the fumble factor increases. My wallet I can easily flip open grab what I need, see how much cash is there and remove it without flashing about quickly and easily. The way one must fold money into here makes it a little more difficult.

I'm not saying this won't work for some people, I'm going to probably give it another chance but It is absolutely overpriced for what it is. Half as much would be much more reasonable for the usefulness of this wallet.
on November 11, 2009
I really like my Slimmy. It's even thinner than my former Jimi Wallet, which is saying something. Unlike the Jimi, it doesn't latch closed, but I haven't felt that anything is at risk of falling out yet.

The Slimmy is definitely not for everyone. It really can't hold much, and you have to be okay with that. Mine currently contains two debit cards, 3 bills, my drivers license, and my AAA card. I wouldn't want to put any more than that in it.

This isn't a good wallet for you if you like to use cash for everything. Once you go past 4-ish bills it bulks out far too much to feel right. If you don't mind keeping your small bills in your pocket outside your wallet, it might be usable for you.
on January 29, 2013
This is a well constructed card/cash holder that hes forced me to reduce the amount of 'stuff' I carry in my wallet/ Easily fits 6 cards, 2 or 3 bills and a couple business cards. Much more and things start to get a little sketchy... when I got the wallet i had to discard or store the cards that i was not using daily, and now I cannot carry last years grocery receipts, which is probably a positive thing!
on September 28, 2012
I've never been one to carry around a lot in my wallet, but even some of the more "minimal" ones I've tried previously have been gigantic compared to this. Make sure you know what you're getting into before you buy it - like the description says, this wallet isn't a magic trick, it's meant for people that either carry very little or want to learn how to carry very little.

The wallet itself is only slightly bigger (length and width) than a credit card, and it's about as thick as a smartphone when filled with a few cards and bills. Depending on your jeans, you may even be able to fit it in the coin pocket.

The quality was very apparent as soon as I held it in my hand. Nice quality leather, feels very durable, and I know it's going to last me a long time. Highly recommended!
on January 19, 2014
My girlfriend refuses to keep up with her debit/credit cards, license, etc. and vs. carrying a purse on the go will frequently just carry those items in her front pockets..... aaannnnndddd leave them in the clothes and then be without them. *smacks forehead* well that problem is solved now, thankfully.
on November 25, 2013
Been using this wallet for months and it is perfect. Solid construction. I have 2 credit cards, drivers license, a $20 bill, and 3 insurance cards. All fit with no problem and I have never had them accidentally fall out. Have fit more on occasion. Love a front pocket vs back pocket wallet. Hard to get more minimal than this! Superior to a money clip due to being bendable, though that doesn't matter as much for a front wallet.
on July 15, 2013
This wallet is one of the most minimalist wallets out there. The thing I like about this wallet the most is that it forces you to trim down. I do try and live my life fairly minimalist, but sometimes find myself being lazy and the clutter will build. A wallet like this prevents that, since you simply can't stuff anything more inside. There are other thin wallets on the market that start slim, but once you start adding cards and bills, they end up just as thick as any other wallet.

The construction of this wallet is leather. I've had mine for well over a year and it has held up well. It's not super buttery soft leather, but still great quality and all the stitching is still intact. The leather wasn't worn down in any places either, which is always a good sign compared to wallets with shoddy leather that starts to wear away after a few months. There are leather partitions in the inside that split the wallet into three sections. It's a open design, but the stitching along two edges is tight enough where your cards are secure. The other two edges are open. I find this design better than the sleeve type wallets with a single exposed slot, since your cards and bills are easier to get to. I haven't had any issues with cards falling out at all once they are jammed into the corner which is stitched tight. There is a version of this wallet with a plastic window for ID cards - every wallet I've owned with one of those windows, the plastic starts to break down, get cloudy, and the ID becomes difficult to remove, so I opted not to go that route. The ease of access to your ID with this wallet makes it a non issue.

In my Slimmy, I keep two dollar bills (currently two $20 bills) with a business card in one flap, two ID's in the center flap, a credit card and debit card in the last flap. The two bills I have in there have probably been in there for the entire year that I've owned it, since I rely mostly on my cards. If you are the type who relies mostly on paper money, this might not work too well. For the times where I need to carry more paper money, I use a money clip. After you fold up four or five bills, you will start to notice the bills starting to not fit as securely. Even with all the essentials, the wallet is slimmer than a typical wallet that is empty.

Again, I love this wallet since it forces me to stay minimalist, which is nice since I really didn't need all the items I used to routinely carry in my wallet. For the times I need to carry more paper money, I just use a money clip in addition to this wallet. I would recommend getting a money clip for anyone getting this wallet that might need to carry around more money at times. This wallet isn't as minimalist as a rubber band, but the protection offered by the leather and ease of access are definitely worth the minimal bulk added. The ease of access is much better than sleeve type wallets, which I've always found getting cards in and out of difficult. If you are looking for a wallet that is the perfect middle ground between function and minimalist form - this is the one.