Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Eagle Men's Non Iron Regular Fit Solid Button Down Collar Dress Shirt
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 21, 2011
I have been buying Eagle non-iron shirts since 2005, when I started my clinical training. I was expected to "dress like a doctor," but I was still a student and did not have much money for dry cleaning or time for ironing. I have been wearing Eagle shirts for six years now. They not only come out of the dryer completely smooth (as long as the dryer is not overloaded), but they are also durable in terms of color and fabric. In fact, the ones that I have had to throw out after more than a year of weekly wear had not lost their color but had started to get worn at the cuffs from rubbing against the desk. These shirts are more expensive than some other cotton shirts of this sort, but they are worth the money because they are stitched better, last longer, and create no problems whatsoever. What you cannot tell from the pictures online is they also do not look as plain in terms of color as they appear. The fabric has a very tiny pattern of interwoven darker and lighter threads (I am not sure what the technical term is for that). I wish they were easier to find online, and I wish they came with discounts more often.
on October 6, 2011
Having grown disgusted with shirts from Joseph A. Banks (serious sizing and shrinkage problems), I purchased one each of shirts from Arrow, Enro, Van Heusen and Eagle to see which one was the best. The Arrow and Van Heusen shirts suffered from stiffness and small buttonholes, and the Enro shirt, while well-made and comfortable, was too expensive All of the shirts offered limited options in sizing (e.g., 34/35 sleeves as opposed to the more traditional one-inch increments).

This shirt was clearly the winner. Sizing choices and choice of material were good, and the shirt was remarkably comfortable. Additionally a price tag attached to the sirt indicated a retail price of $65, significantly more than the price from Amazon.

Highly recommended.
on July 29, 2013
I'm happy with the cut and quality of construction, as I've been with this brand in the past, but I don't care for the no-iron fabric used in this shirt. It seems durable enough and resists wrinkles well, but doesn't have the feel of a traditional 100% cotton pinpoint oxford. There is a sheen and look of transparency to this thin, but tightly woven fabric. If you hold up to light, you'll expect it to be see-through, though I don't think it really is. But perspiration really shows and clings. The fabric/weave is not as cool as standard cotton, and doesn't seem to "breathe" as well as some other non-iron oxfords I've owned. Maybe less of an issue for those who don't live in a hot, humid region, as I do. I'll continue to recommend this brand, but their non-iron fabric just doesn't appeal to me.
on April 22, 2013
I did purchase one of these, and one of the equivalent slim fit models, at the same time to see which I preferred. Answer: the regular fit by far, even though I am a relatively slim build. Despite being "regular" fit, it is hardly baggy. Material and workmanship seems superior to store-bought brands in the same price category. I think it is too soon to say how the wash-and-wear characteristics will hold up... after 4-5 washes they are still very good, and I believe they will be good travel shirts. I will be buying some more of the regular fits based on this test.
on October 8, 2014
We've purchased several of these shirts in white, and they are the best ones we've found. Eagle shirts now are the ones we search whenever a new purchase is needed. These iron beautifully (and easily) then hold up well all day long, even in the humid heat of summer. Fabrics are of very high quality, and details used, including a shaped yoke with a loop on the back placket, normally are found only on high-end shirts twice the price. These do not fray, pill, fade, or lose body. If you're budget conscious, spend your money on these shirts because they will last 2-3 times longer. The adage to "dress not for the job you have but for the job you want" is true and easy to accomplish with these shirts.
on November 16, 2014
These are high quality, attractive dress shirts at a modest price. For almost a decade, I used to get the JC Penney store brand Stafford Super Shirt, which were attractive, comfortable, and durable. Then, they started showing up with inferior fabric and inconsistent and odd sizing. The Eagle dress shirts are what the Super Shirts used to be. I wear them five days a week, and am entirely satisfied.
on October 29, 2014
I am a teacher so I don't have a ton of money to buy the best, but I don't want junk for my clothing either. I had been buying Paul Fredrick as a good middle ground and was about to try out either Charles Tyrwhitt or Brooks Brothers, but I decided to give a few Eagle shirts a try. I mostly wear regular cotton, but I don't really have time to iron and starch my own shirts anymore, and laundering my shirts every week on a teacher's budget is adding up (it wasn't bad when I wore a dress shirt and tie once or twice a week and wore a Polo or sport shirt the rest of the time, but now that I wear a tie and dress shirt everyday it's adding up). So, I decided I wanted a few non-iron shirts to compliment my "regular" shirts.

I started with a plaid Eagle non-iron shirt at a department store. I was pleasantly surprised that, unlike many non-iron shirts, these look almost as good as a crisp ironed and starched shirt. They fit terrifically, they look very good, and they are quite comfortable. I now own 4 Eagle non-iron shirts!

I still may try out the CT or BB shirts, but I now know you can get a NICE mens dress shirt for under $50. I will be buying more in the future.
on January 8, 2015
Ordered on Monday for a viewing on Tuesday and funeral on Wednesday. Arrived Tuesday morning just as we were leaving. Hubby needed a new white shirt for the occasion so we quickly opened it and started to iron out packing wrinkles. Looks like a great shirt except for the red ink about 1/2 inch long near the pocket where it would be seen with a suit coat and tie. I pulled out my clorox pen and touched it up, rubbed, applied some more, rubbed and applied some more. Finally rinsed it and ironed parts that didn't get wet. Let the shirt hang in the car as we drove 45 minutes to the mortuary. It was dry and did not need more ironing. The ink mark is still there, but less noticeable. What a hassle on an already stressful day. If we didn't need it right then I certainly would have returned it. Now he has a white shirt that is more expensive than I have ever purchased before, with a red stain on it.
on October 8, 2015
My son wore these to school for 2 year and they're only now starting to look a little tired. I just bought more. They really do come out of the dryer neat as a pin, IF you take them out of the dryer a little damp and hang on a hanger. If you don't, they're still very decent to wear, just not perfectly ironed-looking. I wash them with a big load of other things, sometimes adding a little bleach (in other words, I don't baby them) which I don't think you're supposed to do. They do not look like the inexpensive "wash n' wear" shirts I don't like, and they also don't look like a super crisp $200.00 shirt you have to take to a good dry cleaner. They look right in the middle. Very happy with this product. They're also great to send off with college kids who will do their own laundry but won't ever iron!
on February 4, 2015
No Iron means "NO IRON" and this shirt does not qualify. I wear it and I like it but I certainly cannot wear it right out of the dryer. Have to get the iron fired up so pretty disappointed with that.