Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 5, 2011
My first order was flawed, and Amazon quickly sent out a replacement: Both was missing the "Adjustable Hulk Action Slider"
It would seem that this problem is detectable in the stages of packing. There is an obvious void in the center of the package where the part should be, in the shape of the slider, in shape of an raging Hulk, next to the sticker which says "Adjustable Hulk Action Slider Glide up and Down wires!". The exclamation mark definitely got me excited, but only to notice that the "Adjustable Hulk Action Slider" is missing, and a disappointing void was staring back at me. Unlike the Hulk himself, I felt powerless.

I was anticipating these headphones with great excitement, as I was looking forward to listening to my music and simultaneously look like the Hulk is coming out of my ears. It would have been really cool to wear them to work, for my coworkers to notice and say "wow! is that the Hulk`s <expletive> face coming out of your ears?!" (I hope they talk to me before judging me entirely) to which I respond "yes, and check out this Adjustable Hulk Action Slider!" and be happy each time that happens. However, I am no longer interested in this product, as I assume the third replacement would also have the same problem. I am too afraid to live with such a consequence; a man can only take so many broken promises relating to the hulk.
on March 4, 2015
The sound quality was horrible but i loved the way they looked so ill give them three stars
on June 11, 2011
I only got these 'cause I thought they'd work better on my laptop @ Starbucks than the apple headphones I have that keep falling out... and I like the Hulk.

The plastic is CHEAP, the sound quality couldn't be WORSE (Seriously...), and as much as I like Marvel and all, it was embarassing to wear these mo-fo's. I only took the small HULK figure looking thing, which is like an inch big, and put it in my car. lol.

There is cooler info on this stuff at [...] Check it out, Marvelites!