Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on April 18, 2011
I love these - one of the few products that work great with blackberry 2.5 plugs.

I own the version with the 2.5 plug with the 3.5 converter. I bought these thinking they were the same thing - but they are 3.5 plugs with the 2.5 converter.

I find the newer 3.5 with the 2.5 converter to have the same great sound quality, but the little selector clicker thing on the wire is not recognized by my phone. That is ok because I never used it, but I want to note I can't get it to work now.

I have always loved the sound quality of these - I have received feedback that my voice is clear and understandable when I make hands-free calls. This is a good product.
on May 25, 2011
These earbuds are a good deal. You get a set of earbuds with a microphone and the ability to plug-in to either a single jack or dual mic/headphone jacks. The quality of the microphone is fine, I use it all the time as a hands-free device with my blackberry. It also works well as a headset for Skype or Google voice.

There are better earbuds out there for music listening if you require high-quality audio. But for just basic sound, these are more than fine.
on September 30, 2012
for 4 dollars i didnt expect much from this item,i received them in their original package, once took them out of the package they just felt cheaply made, i dont think these would last me to the end of the week,im kinda hard on earphones,but i put them on and to my surprise they didnt sound bad, a little boomy, good if u like bass. If u need earphones to get u threw when u can afford better ones,these are it.
on April 12, 2012
I have bought these headphones twice because my cousins broke my first pair by getting them tangled in a bike wheel. with that being said, they are virtually indestructible, I have stepped on them, dropped them, tugged them and washed them and they still work. The adapter is super handy because my phone has a 2.5 mm audio jack while my tablet has a 3.5 mm audio jack. You can't use the 2.5 adapter and still make calls though because the other person can't hear you but if your phone works with a 3.5mm headset then you are good to go! And the audio quality is great, they are super loud. And they are comfortable. they are pretty much the best headphones ever.
on September 15, 2014
The headphones are pretty good, decent bass and clear sound. Then to top it of the price even after shipping costs was about $7 compared to buying them at WalMart for $17!
on August 11, 2012
These headphones were a great choice. The price was reasonable, I recieved my headphones in great time, and I am fully satisfied with the headphone's quality.
on February 14, 2015
Great sound , quality good , after a month of use one side went out from inadvertent pulling of wire .
on February 1, 2013
I received these headphones in the mail yesterday. The packaging was not damaged any way. I knew when I bought them they were from an opened package but the seller stated that they were in perfect condition. One of the ear pieces was broken but that wasn't a huge issue for me. I plugged them in to see if they worked and they mostly produced no sound except for a very distant sound or crackled words. I definitely would not trust this seller again.
on September 24, 2014
Item packaged well and shipped promptly. Item undamaged and as described.
on September 19, 2014
Not want i order in the picture these are not the earbuds in the display