Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 8, 2010
I love these glasses! they look great, are sturdy, real uv protection against the bright sun, have a nice carrying case for protection which also serves as a point of pride and responsibilty for my 6 year old, has a great and comfortable stretchy bad that attaches to the sides to wear around the neck when the glasses want to come off- i think we may have these for awhile- i would for sure buy them again!
on November 20, 2010
We bought these for our 2.5 and 4 year olds. They are a tad big on our 2 year old but they both love them. They are comfortable. They block everything they are supposed to. The option to have a strap on the back is perfect. We sail and we can be much more confidant that the boys won't lose them.
on April 4, 2012
These were intended for my 6 year old. When she tried them on, they were tight around the temples and fit low on her nose. They fit my two year old perfectly. I like Jbanz, just consider if your child has a larger head size, this may not be the right style.
on February 25, 2016
Smaller than described but true to reviews. I ordered for toddlers ages 1 & 3 and they were right on. I like the color not gender specific but also not ugly. The plastic is softer and more bendy than cheap pairs we've had before. If the kids pass out in the car seat with them on they don't dig into the kiddos face because there's some give to them. Honestly the protective case is my favorite there's a clip I use it to keep it attached to my purse or diaper bag and the opening is spring loaded for ease of use reducing the likelihood of losing the glasses. The strap was useless but other than that very happy with these.
on April 2, 2014
These fit my just turned 3yr old very well. They are a little large but with the band he can still wear them and he will be able to wear them all summer. The case and band included are fantastic he feels so grown up, can't wait to try them out at the lake.
on March 9, 2016
Great sunglasses! My kids love the designs and find them comfortable. I bought two pairs for my 3 and 4 year old girls and they fit perfectly. Its nice to have polarized too since so many children's sunglasses are not. One pair came with a nice padded self-closing case and the other came with a drawstring satchel, this is the only reason I gave less than five stars, it would have been nice to have to padded style case for both.
on March 30, 2012
My kid is 7. She has a round face, not tiny at all. These glasses are way, way too big for her. They just keep sliding down her nose. I cannot imagine an average 4 y/o wearing these glasses at all.

I like the UV protection, as well as the quality of the frame; and a little protective pouch. But "4-10" is not true.
on December 17, 2014
Nice glasses, I think there a little overpriced but they are polarized, The backstrap always comes off and they are on the larger size than i expected. My son is 2 going on 3 and will wear these for a while as they fit better as he gets bigger
on December 2, 2014
My 16 mos. old daughter constantly receives compliments on these glasses. Actually, every time we go out (even today!), she receives a compliment. :) They are comfortable and so stylish, and she leaves them on. She also has blue eyes and blue-eyed people's eyes are very sensitive to the sun so I'm thankful that these glasses are available and polarized to protect her eyes. I bought 2 extra pair, one for the car and one as a backup.
on July 30, 2015
Super cool! My 3-year-old daughter loves these, and they fit her perfectly. I was a bit worried they would be too small when I took them out of the package, but they are exactly right. Comes with a little bag to keep them in made out of lint-free cloth, so that it doubles as a lens cleaner. Great product!