Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

We've tried multiple brands of boys underwear. My son is autistic so he notices things that most kids would not even think about. These fit well, the waistband holds it shape, and they wash up nicely. They are consistently good wearers for us - so I give them 5 stars. We prefer these colored vs. the white - they seem to fit better and they're a little more exciting than tidey whitey's.
on August 9, 2012
My boys wear between a size 8 & 12 in pants so I thought these would be the correct size. I was wrong. They are way too big. I bought the size small for my younger son and have had to use those for my bigger boys.

My sons are quite thin, so perhaps that is where the problem lies, but I was disappointed in the sizing.
on July 3, 2015
The colors in the photo are not the same colors that I received. The colors that I received were NOT what is in the picture. The set that I received included one pair of briefs that are purple stripes (!!). Returning.
review image
on August 16, 2015
These are the best underwear for my 12 year old. They fit comfortably. I was looking for underwear like these in y local department stores and had no luck. I thought I would order on line and I am glad I did. Well worth the cost.
on June 27, 2016
I've ordered these underwear multiple times and have been pleased each time. My son is 9 years old, weighs about 80 lbs and I ordered a size medium, they fit well and he says they're comfortable. I always ordered colored underwear for him because of our hard water, it eventually turns anything white into a strange, muddy beige, so these are perfect. They stay looking decent even though I was these suckers in hot water, because, well he's a 9 year old boy....😳

I'll continue to buy these. Good quality and great price.
on October 7, 2012
I bought these briefs for my grandson who is eight years old and is very husky and big for his age. He loves the character briefs but has long ago outgrown them. At least these are colored and not just plain white, which pleases him a lot. They fit him well. He is a little over 4' and weighs 115 lbs. I really have a lot of trouble getting clothes to fit him. At least the briefs do. They are extremely comfortable, there are no tags to aggravate him. I prefer briefs that have the cloth covering over the elastic but they are impossible to find them to fit him. The elastic is soft and does not cut into him. They move with him and do not seem to slide around with his movements. Wish I could find more variety to fit him as well as these do.
on December 2, 2014
My son has special needs both cognitive and physical. He wears a torso brace to stabilize his scoliosis. The briefs fit securely and comfortably over or under with or without the brace. He is able to get dressed and remove this brand and style of underwear the easiest. I find them to be the most durable too, holding up in appearance and performance, wash after wash. I first purchased these at Walmart, but it can be a hassle to shop there. Inventory is not always available. Amazon is far more convenient.
on April 4, 2014
These fit true to size for years, unlike the games which I loved the medium but the large are a 4 size increase. So if your son is in a medium Hanes, this is the next size up. Seem like they will wear well. My son has not objected to the patterns, and he likes thing plain.
on July 8, 2016
These run VERY small in size! My son is tall and VERY thin.... I figured I would get the next size up so he has time to grow into them. The size 10/12 fit more like a size 8 would. I just hope they do not shrink!
on November 30, 2015
These looked GIANT when we opened up the package, but we took a chance and washed them. They shrank up significantly, and fit fine. Maybe a little loose, but we'll call that room for growth! Soft fabric and vivid colors, so my son is a fan.