Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on March 5, 2010
These pads fit other brands too, not just the Dirt Devil. They are really thick and very nice.
on December 28, 2010
I love these cloth pads for the Dirt Devil Steam Mop. I've had the mop for about 6 months and it works very well on heavy family and pet traffic. I love the fact that I'm only using water and no chemicals. The mop heats up very quickly. I bought these extra pads so that I could tackle several rooms at one shot because you will want to change them once a pad gets wet or you will just be moving the grime around. In preparing for the Christmas holiday gatherings, I used these padswith my steam mop to treat heavy traffic and pet accident spots on my carpets prior to using the carpet cleaner. It loosened the spots very well, again, with no chemicals. I wash these pads in the laundry with other towels and tumble dry, they are really holding up well. I also like the simple drawstring used to secure the pad to the mop. It works very well.
on January 4, 2011
I purchased the x-tra pads for my steam mop because my floors are forever a challenge to keep clean with kids and dogs.My home is under ongoing construction so my floors are constantly full of dirt,mud.I like my dirt devil,my floors are cleaner than ever.For what you pay for swiffer wet pads I think it's a good deal..Wash up well...
on November 6, 2013
These are great pads. I like the steamer and have just replaced all my wood with ceramic wood tiles. These pads work well and allow plenty of steam to get to the tile. They was well and have not shown any signs that they are wearing out.
on February 2, 2010
The pads are great for the steam mop - I have a large kitchen and 2 dogs. The extra pads mean I can get the floor really clean all over all at one time.
on August 18, 2014
I have a Sunbeam Steam Mop and I haven't been able to find replacement pads. However, it looked just like these. So, I took the risk and ordered them. These fit and work perfect for the Sunbeam one! They're just like the original one the mop came with.
on March 10, 2011
Got these for my daughter who has small children, a big dog & a no housework husband on her hardwood floors. After use you just toss them in the wash and they come out looking like new & without shrinking. They work great!
on March 16, 2016
This is a pretty standard sized replacement terry-cloth mop head. I purchased it for a different brand of steam mop with the same measurements (which again, are generally standard for triangular headed steam mops). It's very convenient to have extras on hand. The material is thick enough to be durable but not so thick that it prevents the steam from moistening the surface of the cloth and cleaning effectively.
on December 31, 2015
Great extra pads for my newly purchased steam mop. I always change pads between rooms. The purchase of these extra pads mean I can clean the whole house at once instead of waiting until the pads go through the wash
on April 4, 2013
I ordered more of these since the dirt devil only came with 2. They are made by dirt devil not an aftermarket company. I do have to say that these steam cleaners in general are confusing. They don't really clean they just steam dirt into the floor. It leaves a film unless the floor is already spotless.