Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

VINE VOICEon February 15, 2013
I know someone here had a hissy fit that these shaggy steam mop heads are not meant to be used with steam, but dry. I wouldn't use them dry because the mop is too heavy for me to haul around for nothing. Oh well, sometimes I am a non-conformist, so I had to try them with the steam going. I had excellent results. Perhaps this works so well because the steam is a little farther away from the wood, and the floor doesn't get so wet? I only had one of these shaggy ones, so I ordered another package of two. Maybe this doesn't work so well on all wood floors, but it is great on mine.
on December 6, 2011
I've found that the shaggy pads hold up much better then the flat ones. You need to let the steam saturate the pad before beginning to mop as the mop head won't glide easily or if you use force it will simply come off. I use my steamer every day and I've just found this type holds up and doesn't wear out nearly as easily as the flat type mop pads. Would recommend trying these.
on February 23, 2016
These work great. Ordered them as a replacement for a steam mop with a triangular head that I had purchased at Aldi and these fit perfect. Durable and really pick up the grime and dirt on our kitchen floor leaving it spotless.
on January 12, 2011
I ordered these for my entry way. With winter here and making it hard to not track in the elements, this shaggy dusting pad not only picked up the extra moisture from dirty slush, but also removed the salt residue from walking along treated walkways out side.
on January 7, 2013
Bought the steam floor cleaner and since the house has no carpet I bought these so I can go through the whole place and clean. With two dogs it can get a bit dirty/dusty and having extras makes the difference in cleaning all the floors fast.
on February 22, 2012
Very good mop cover. Easy to use and cleans very well. My wife likes it better than the mop cover that came with the unit when she got it. Will buy more when needed.Fast shipping from Amazon. The Best
on July 24, 2014
I actually bought these pads because they are the same shape as the head on my Fuller Steam Mop. I could not find any extra pads from Fuller, even the Vacuum Store I bought it from does not carry them, so I went on a mission. These pads are perfect because they are adjustable so they would fit a variety of triangular head sizes. They also hold a lot of dirt. My original pad would have to be changed after 1/2 of a room and I only have an 800 sq ft. apt. These can do the entire room before i notice that they are too dirty and start causing streaks.
on January 23, 2015
Like these guys. It is so satisfying to see all the dirt (mainly ancient wax) they absorb from cleaning the floors, and because there is more surface area, they last longer on the job. Then, toss in the washer with a healthy dose of bleach and they come out looking fine. I also like that, since these are shaggy, my ancient wood floors are not getting the full blast of the steam. Eventually, I will work my way through the wax of former owners and uncover the team for!
on October 15, 2013
These work very well and the design was the same as the more expensive ones I have seen locally. I love to dampen them with one of my favorite cleaners that have a pleasant smell and steam away. They wash well in the washer too. My house is much fresher and I KNOW it is cleaner!
on May 1, 2016
I love love love these. They are everything they attest to be. They are everything that the others report they are and they were quite affordable. They hold the water and does provide great coverage. I love them. They are a bit big but can be adjusted and are good that way so that when you wash and if you dry, they retain the size.