Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Package Quantity: 1Change
Price:$12.00+ $2.00 shipping

on September 14, 2014
I love this hairspray. It really holds my style in place even after a 5 hr bike ride with a helmet on,I just it shake it out and my hair looks great.

When I couldn't find it at Walgreens anymore (I don't like the mousse just the spray version), I ordered it thru Amazon. However, when I got my order, the can was not secure within the too big box and the plastic cap broke in half. Definitely not happy about this as now I can't take this with me when I travel.
on September 22, 2012
My daughter recommended this hairspray. It does seem to work when I use it initially in the morning but by lunch time, its totally gone. It will not hold your style all day. And when you have fine, thin hair like me, that is not what you are looking for. I will not buy again.
on July 5, 2011
this is my favorite hairspray. i consider myself a prduct junkie. i have curly/fine hair so i am always looking for product to reduce frizz without weighing me down. this is a great product, it is a little pricy though.
on December 26, 2012
I have tried several kinds of Hairspray for hard to hold, thin hair. This is the first hairspray that I've used that doesn't weigh my hair down. I love it. Fast shipping too. Thank you :)
on October 14, 2014
My new favorite hairspray; holds my style all day. It's stiffer than I like, when I put it on, but the stiffness soon softens. My problem is trying to find it, without having to order it.
on September 3, 2013
This hairspray really does the job.Has a great smell,and a really good firm hold.Try it you'll love it.Been using this product for over six months.
on November 4, 2012
This is my favorite, go-to, hairspray. It provides the right amount of hold without making my hair sticky or immobile. I like the smell; although not as well as some of the other sprays I use. Still, this is a must-have product. I gave it only one star and am providing a review simply because I was VERY disappointed in the packaging. It was mailed in a padded manilla envelope. The cap was broken in about 4 places - completely destroyed. The can was also dented. Luckily the sprayer still worked, but I won't be able to pack it for any overnight trips with no cap. In looking through earlier reviews (after receiving my order), it appears the seller has had the same issue previously and has obviously not changed their packaging. (Note: the seller was Plenty Cosas)

Order the product...use a different seller!
11 comment4 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2014
This spray is very good for hold without unnecessary stiffness
I use it daily on my fine hair and it is long-lasting as well.
on February 25, 2013
I love Catwalk products so decided to give this spray a try. The first thing I noticed is the fragrance - it is Awesome! It is Floral, but I don't smell the Citrus <as in the description>, which is fine - it smells really good. I like a spray not to smell like glue or a household cleaner, as a lot smell like that. It is FIRM hold and does exactly as it says. I really only use a firm hold when I get dressed up to go out on the town. I have extremely long curly/wavy thick hair <almost to my waist> and usually like the natural look especially when it's curly - but when I "do" my hair to go out <like flat iron it> - I like to hold it for a while. This held for about 4-6 hours - which is fine - i don't usually go out for 12 plus hours! It didn't make my hair stiff or sticky, which I hate. And you could actually smell my hair and the spray, not some yukky smell. Good product - I'd recommend!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2012
I got this because I saw a review on youtube. It smells like my cheap hairspray, which annoys me. I like it but if you put too much or you spray it very close to your head, your hair will feel hard. And that does not happen with other sprays I have used.. I like it but seriously Im not buying this again, I think I'll go for the L'oreal spray. Maybe even the sebastian. A girl said wonderful thing about this spray on youtube, but its just, in my opinion, a regular hairspray, nothing fancy. Nothing my hairdresser would use.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse