Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Price:$320.38+ Free shipping

on September 26, 2012
This will be quick and simple:

I bought this, installed it in 15 seconds, and it greatly improved the image quality over the 2,000 hour used lamp I had.

I have nothing to compare this to really, but the projector image is bright and beautiful again. So I am happy. I am on about 100 hours and its still working.

If it dies early or has a sharp reduction in quality, I'll keep you posted. But for now, A+. Couldn't be happier.

Update: (January 2013) Bulb is still working great. A+
on January 14, 2012
I was due for a replacement lamp because the W6000 was below it's 20,000 hour mark. Some colors weren't as rich and I got a halo effect when watching certain HD. Went on amazon and order a replacement lamp. Fast shipping (2 days). My only gripe is you have to look online for the instructions on how to install:

[...]
on July 12, 2013
If you have a w6000 then it takes about 5 minutes to have a new bulb, simple as that, booyah.
on November 10, 2014
shipped quickly good product
on February 23, 2014
One can just buy the bulb alone and use existing housing to get the replacement job done at a much lower cost. I did not know this until I ordered this. I am happy with it overall.
on April 26, 2014
purchased in Aug 2013 and blew up in April 2014, my previous bulb last 23 months. going back to OEM
on February 9, 2015
After trying to save some money with the "bulb only" ones you see on here that blew literally in less than 2 months, I decided to get a genuine replacement. Not only is it much, much brighter, but way easier to install and has lasted much longer. It's still going strong. I'll never try to save some money on bulbs again. Just suck it up and spend a little extra I guess on this.