Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on June 7, 2015
I am extremely disappointed in these ear buds. I bought them especially for the in-line volume control and it did not work from the very start. If they spent less money on the packaging and more on the product, they would not get bad reviews. I did not even bother to send them back as it is too much trouble. I am just keeping them for a backup. Too bad.
on November 26, 2011
I purchased this item to use with my Kindle3 & my Kindle Fire. It worked well with the Kindles and I especially like the volume control in the line.
Don't know how the ear buds will hold up, but I wanted to have the antimicrobial feature in case my hubby wishes to use the ear buds, too.
on June 5, 2013
I've had 3 pairs for over 2 years. They're nice earbuds. You just can't expect alot for $15.00. I only have 1 bad thing to say, there's a little plastic piece around the plug that's loose, you move in down the wire when you plug them in, no big deal, they sound great and are easy to clean I use mine every day and would buy them again....they are'nt BOSE SO DON'T EXPECT BOSE QUALITY............
VINE VOICEon December 16, 2009
I purchased these earbuds because of the nice price and more importantly, the inline volume control. The buds fit nicely and the sound was also good, but after only two weeks of use, the plastic cover that holds the rubber earbud detached itself from the main part of the right earpiece. I am very careful with all of my stuff and did not do anything that would cause these to break. The piece just came apart. It is not screwed on to the main part of the earpiece, so I couldn't fix them. Rather, I guess I'd have to try super glue, which I'm not too keen on. I could expect some damage if I mishandled these or if they went through many, many months of use, but these are brand new! I ordered a second pair of pink ones for my daughter that happened to be on backorder. I will be canceling the remainder of that order. While some might say you get what you pay for, I'd have to say that I expected better, regardless of price. I do not recommend these.
on June 20, 2014
I purchased these headphones before a transatlantic flight because they looked quite nice and the box boasted: "Rich dynamic soundstage quality with crystal highs, deep full mids and punchy bass." None of that proved to be true. When I opened the box I was pleased to find that the headphones do seem to be made of relatively nice material, but as soon as I put them in my ears I was utterly disappointed. The sound was very, very muffled. I repositioned them in my ear thinking that might be the problem, but no, the sound is simply terrible: very muddy and it's hard to hear the various instruments/vocals in a song. The only thing that is impressive is the sound-cancelling quality and the volume does go quite high, but even then it is hard to distinguish the vocals or midrange notes. Sadly I will be returning these when I return from my trip.
on March 24, 2010
I was happy to see the antimicrobial feature in earphones that's definitely needed today. I was apprehensive because the price was low but was very happy when the product turned out to be really good quality. Sound quality is excellent and the colors are fun and I really like the volume control function. I wish they had more colors.
on August 16, 2014
I gave mine to a friend who is use to them--I can't seem to keep a pair in my ears--My friend loves them--
on January 22, 2010
Broke after three days. At first, I was pleased with the nifty appearance of these earbuds, and the volume control is a great feature. But on the first day of using them, the sound seemed a bit fuzzy, not crystal clear. Okay, I thought, this wasn't the most expensive set of earphones and I can live with the less than stellar sound. On the second day of use, I noticed that there was static crackling in the background. I wasn't sure if it was a bad download or the player, but then on day three there was no sound at all from the left earbud. Piece of garbage. I returned these immediately for refund.
on November 19, 2012
If you don't care what they sound like, these are awesome.

If your music has primarily mid-range and treble, these are actually a great buy.

If you like to bump to some sick beats and get in your zone, please buy a different pair.
on November 21, 2012
This product has such a bad sound I started to doubt my Mac's ability to output good quality sound. then I plugged in my plain iPhone earphones and was blown away by the relative sound quality. I am not an audiophile, far from it - it's just crappy.

I will never buy this product again.