Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 59 mm|Color: 101/13 Gold-Cream/Brown Gradient|Change

on December 25, 2012
I had a pair of these that I had purchased retail and loved them so much, because they are a great fit for my smaller head and face, but I somehow managed to lose them within a month. I was sick thinking about having to pay retail price for these again, so I was thrilled to find them at such a great price!!
on July 13, 2013
I have always had a hard time finding sunglasses that fit my round small face. I had really wanted ray ban aviators but they were too big for my face and didnt look right. I had orignally tried this pair of sunglasses at a sunglass hut. I loved the fit and how it looked,I just didnt want to spend $125 on though. Out of curiousity I searched amazon one day and happened to find them for half the price. I loveeee these glasses, they fit great great and look very stylish. They are my go to pair of sunglasses. The only thing I wish is if the lense were a little darker. I'm considering getting the black pair very soon.
on November 4, 2014
Sunglasses are great and are the same model as the Sunglass Hut, EXCEPT I found out the difference is that they are not polarized lenses. If you don't care about that, then get them for the great price!
on March 2, 2016
I love these glasses! This is my second pair, the first having been purchased at sunglass hut. They are exactly like the ones purchased in store, so I have no concerns that they are fake. I wore the old ones every day so I think I would notice if there were any differences! They're beautiful and are so flattering. Love them! Much better price on Amazon then in-store
on May 23, 2016
I purchased this exact pair from Sunglass Hut a couple years ago and loved them. They got smashed so I needed a new pair and looked on Amazon. These are less than half the price of my original pair and are the exact same thing. I highly recommend these!
on January 21, 2015
I had been in the market for a nicer pair of glasses that were polarized and stumbled across these in a store and, of course, decided to check Amazon.

When they arrived, they were well packed and presented well. The hard case they come with is beautiful with the Ralph Lauren logo embossed on the front and came with a microfiber cloth for cleaning. They feel just as lightweight and sturdy as when I tried them online in the store. The nose pieces are easily (but carefully) manipulated to fit your face.

Truly, these are a great fit and a great quality for a great price.
on June 12, 2016
I have a tiny face & but measurement was way too small. That was a first. Perfect for those needing teen size glasses. I was replacing what I thought was the same pair but despite size, they were different. I can't put my finger on why but they didn't feel like the real deal.
on March 17, 2015
I had bought a pair of these a few years ago and loved them. Finding sunglasses that I think look good on my face has always been a struggle and I loved these so much I was reluctant to let them go. I didn't want to pay full retail again but my lenses were so scratched I could barely see. Then I found these. EXACTLY the same and for way less. They are amazing! They look good on "awkward faces" like mine and I would recommend them to anyone.
on February 28, 2016
I bought these glasses at Sunglass Hut, lost them and was super excited to find them online here for half of the price. They look great esp for small faces and they came two days early. However, I ordered two pairs...this and a black pair. Neither one of them are the color as described or pictures. The ones pictured to the left here are the ones I ordered (or so I though) but the ones that came are tortoise shell and the black and greay are actually green and white with black lenses. Beware.
on February 8, 2014
The glasses are very nice and fit great. The overall quality is great. My only complaint is that the lenses are WAY darker than the photo shows. They don't look gradient when looking at you, but are gradient looking out. I'm trying to decide if I can overlook this because I really like the glasses themselves. They just look a bit more CHP than sexy with the dark, solid looking lens.