Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 16, 2012
So read this add and tell me which color you are ordering. You can't. Multicolored? What's that? There are three jerseys shown. This is a bad ad. Now when I ordered it the ad said red. The one I got was white. When I returned it they blamed me for not reading the ad correctly. They corrected it and sent me the right one and the jersey itself is great and a good price. If can, get from someone else.
on February 20, 2016
I bought this as a gift for an avid Chicago Blackhawk fan. [It was a bit of a stretch for me considering my devotion to the San Jose Sharks.] He was very pleased with the jersey - it's really a high-quality product and the embroidered logo is a work of art. He wears it proudly but has promised not to wear it while we watch the Sharks.
on March 14, 2016
Front patch is ironed on and not sewn, after a month or so of regular washing it started to peel off. Stitching is fine and the shoulder appliques are sewn on and screen printed onto a tackle twill patch.
on January 11, 2014
Husband is very pleased with the Jersey. This was bought as a Christmas present for him, this is something that he has wanted for a long time.
on September 28, 2015
Looks great. Bought as a gift for a real Hawks fan.
on March 11, 2016