Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on April 20, 2013
So many of today's brown pants come in some of the strangest tones and most come with flat fronts. I was so pleased to see a nice looking pair of Haggar slacks with their (200-Chocolate) deep color which goes well with most any brown blazer and other color coats. When the slacks arrived they fit perfectly, they are smooth polyester with a mix of fabric and have no lines or patterns in the fabric. After a wash and dry the pants look great, came out of the dryer well pressed and still hold a crease. I prefer a hemmed pant and this only comes in cuffs, but they look nice and length gives for a good break at the shoe. the added "plus" is the comfort waistband that does stretch a small amount through the Haggar "hidden" system and avoids and elastic look to the waist. Overall a very sharp and great color and fits perfectly. By your true size.
on May 12, 2014
It's well hidden, that waistband. the pants are comfortable, that's number one. But they look good, and that's also number one. i'm one of those guys that gains and loses weight at rocket pace. DOn't exercise for a week? Here's 8 pounds. Ran a few miles the last few days? You don't need this extra 10 pounds! Off it goes. I need pants that understand that, and these ones do. They're like councillors for my waist. And I am ok with that.
on June 20, 2013
Not only do these pants look good, but they feel good, and they fit perfectly. I ordered the 34 waist, 31 inseam. My waist is closer to 35, but 36 waist is too big and bunches up when I tighten my belt. 34 expandable is just what I needed. Also the inseam being available in even and odd numbers was perfect too. Since I am between 30 and 32, it was nice to find a 31 inch inseam. I love these pants and will be ordering more!
on January 1, 2011
These pants fit great and hang really well. The weight of the fabric is very good and definetly worth the price.
on February 6, 2013
I have ordered 4 pairs of these pants as they are so easy to care for and take a very light touch of an iron to look great. They hold their shape and don't wrinkle. They are versatile enough to be worn with a casual shirt, or a dress shirt and tie. Excellent product and will buy again.
on March 31, 2015
Fit great, good looking, and great value. I've worn 36x36 since high school, but can't seem to find that combination anywhere. This particular style from Haggar run long and the waist extends a bit for my 35 waist. At 6'6" and 185, who would think 34 x 34 would work, but I have 6 of the poly and 3 of the cotton polyester. I have come across 2 pair that were 34x33 with 34 x 34 tags. Check them twice before washing and wearing. The photos are for the brown I wrote today.
review image review image
on April 10, 2015
These started out looking and fitting great. I bought these partly because I liked the idea of recycling fabric. Over time, though, the Repreve fabric breaks down. It starts looking very shiny, probably caused by heat from ironing (done in accordance with the care instruction label). Then it becomes one huge static magnet. The pant legs stick to my legs and attract any sort of lint and dog hairs like nothing else. I'll never buy Repreve again.
on July 28, 2015
These are a great value for the price. I have spent a lot more to get basically the same thing. Even though they are 100% polyester, they look and feel almost like wool. Almost - not quite - but almost! If they don't pill over time, then they will truly be an outstanding purchase. Very light and even some extra construction features. They feel great! There is only one point of complaint - the rear pockets. I bought two pairs of these, one brown and one blue. The brown pair barely allowed me to button the back pocket over my normal-sized wallet. The blue pair did not, and I had to send it back (I measured both items, and the pocket in the blue pair was 1/2" shorter than the pocket in the brown pair). Thanks to amazon's easy return policy, it was a matter of three days to get another blue pair. Unfortunately, the back pockets in the new blue pair were also somewhat short. Long enough to barely button the pocket over the wallet, but just barely. They REALLY need to make the back pockets about 1/2" deeper on all of these! I can fix it myself with a sewing machine. But most people can't. So if you have a large wallet, and you're not a good tailor, don't buy these. You'll be disappointed.
on August 14, 2014
Very comfortable, but baggy. These seem to run about a size bigger than I need, but what's worse is the inseam is halfway down my thigh. They are so big they look a bit clownish, and there is no shaping around the bum, which is something I never cared about until I wore these. I have noticed these are impervious to any stains. Red wine? Flows right off. Absentmindedly bend down on the fresh grass to get the paper? No green knee. But the rub is that you look like you're wearing an 80's sci-fi costume when the sun hits you. They are very shiny, and do not resemble any sort of cloth outside the cold fluorescents of the office. I gave them a couple stars though for being as comfortable as athletic pants. I could play tennis in these things.
on June 6, 2014
I was really shocked when these arrived. They mimic very expensive dress slacks--and are cuffed with a decent taper/fit. They feel like VERY expensive wool slacks at four times the price. So easy to care for too--Take em off--press the creases--spray the wrinkles (which are minimal) with water--throw them in the dryer on low for about 15-20 min--Done--These things hang on you nice too with a very thin, wrinkle resistant fabric that is rayon-free (Poly-Rayon pants suck). They aren't lined--oh well (you just saved about 100.00 per slack) Smart buy on a budget--Oh--they out-perform the Cool 18's hands down--which are a one-way train ticket to Wrinkletown USA!!!!