Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's Society Slip-Resistant Slip-On
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 4, 2011
I work in a fast food restaurant, and as such, slip resistant shoes are a must. I have tried many different shoes over the years and kept coming back to Shoes For Crews as they were the most slip resistant I had found, as well as comfortable. I had noticed recently that they didn't feel as comfortable, and didn't seem to last as long as they used to. I usually buy new shoes about every 6 months anyways, but they barely seemed to last even that long anymore. I was looking for a new shoe when I found these on Amazon and thought I'd give them a try. Boy am I glad I did! They are just as slip resistant as anything I've had from Shoes For Crews and much more comfortable. At the end of a 10 hour shift I used to come home with sore feet and legs, not anymore! They fit great, feel great, and I don't slip and slide around on even wet floors while at work. They look great too, I could wear them out as dress shoes too without anyone knowing. I've only had them for about 3 weeks so far so I can't speak to their long term durability, but so far the seem to be holding up well. I highly recommend these shoes!
on April 28, 2015
I purchased these as work shoes. I was initially encouraged as they were quite comfortable on the first day. Unfortunately, just a few hours into my second shift with them, the seam on the top of the toebox split. Very poor quality,
review image
on September 13, 2014
l have bought multiple Dockers shoes and like the fact that they're attractive, have good support and padding and are slip-resistant as I work where these are required features.they have also been reasonably high quality shoes for a good price...NOT SO FOR THESE!! they are advertised as leather uppers but I quickly found after about 7 months that was absolutely false. the very top service is likely leather put the following are some synthetic crap the cracked and now they look like hell. do not buy the shoes
on December 5, 2014
This shoes look and feel awesome right out of the box. I don't think I've ever had a pair of work shoes that required no break in period at all. I work 50+ hours managing a restaurant every week, so I usually go through 3 to 4 pairs of shoes a year. Normally, the soles of the shoes wear out and aren't safe to work in. In less the 3 months, the uppers on these shoes started to crack and split. Since I am a manager, it's required that I look presentable at work, and sadly, these looked like I pulled them out of a dumpster somewhere after a short amount of wear and tear. Such a shame because these were the most comfortable work shoes I might have ever had.
on November 29, 2015
Like walking on clouds for me. At 250lbs, I go through shoes rather quickly and only expect comfort from them for the time that they last. Have held up well the first month. Will report back if I see any early signs of failure.
on September 21, 2012
I have been wearing various versions of this shoe over the years and this particular style is a huge disappointment. The leather cracked and tore on the upper. Really cheap quality. Don't but these - try another style.
on April 30, 2016
This was the first pair of shoes I had ever ordered online and so I was a bit wary. Upon arrival and trying on these Dockers Mens Society Slip Resistant Shoes, I was shocked at the comfort and arch support. I walk about 4 miles a day to and from my office workplace, so my shoes tend to get a workout over multiple surfaces. These shoes live up to their name and do indeed grip the ground firmly and even hold their own under wet and icy conditions. I only have two issues with these shoes. One is that even after a week of wear, the black main body of the shoe begins to wrinkle and crack. Second, the tread of these shoes is very elaborate and as such they tend to pick up bits of dirt, leaf, gravel etc. and require cleaning after each use if you wish to avoid tracking debris in your home, workplace or apartment. Despite these minor issues, I would definitely buy these shoes over again once my current pair wear out.
on May 21, 2012
Expected much more in this shoe considering I do not work in the kitchen. Very disappointed in the durability of this shoe.
on September 10, 2015
Crisp and clean looking, these shoes work well for slightly formal environments. If you are on your feet for extended time periods, avoid these. As a server at a nicer restaurant, these looked fantastic. After about three weeks of wear they did not hold up well. Creasing is very prominent with the outer finish cracking and flaking off. The bottom is a bit to firm for standing for a while. I would recommend for more sedate jobs.
on February 9, 2014
When I received this I tried without the socks on and it's seems what I expected for. I put my socks on and I have a difficulty fitting my foot and it feel a little bit tight. I walk with it and after 2 minutes of walking, I feel that I made a good choice and the shoes is just become like an extension of my feet.