Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on May 19, 2010
We decided to buy this computer because we waited for a while for a computer we wanted to get directly from the Dell site, but took over a month and we never received it. This equipment turned out nicer than the one we wanted at the Dell Site, with the same 500GB of memory and most of the same features....Even better, its an all-in-one that is perfect for the small size desk we have for our assistant. Also has the touchscreen which really was something we were not expecting... we are very pleased with this machine and really recommend it for the price and features its a steal...
on May 18, 2010
I'm a Mac user and despite most people thinking Macs are expensive, the fact is that when a PC is equipped with similar capabilities (processor, monitor/screen, application or OS capability) the pricing works out to be similar. That said and with a big Mac bias I have to say this must be one of the best deals on a PC. I ordered this machine for our office with overnight delivery and set it up in our office in 15 minutes. The machine itself is unbelievably light; I thought we were shipped an empty monitor! It's a pretty fast processor, it's nice wireless is included since HP and others manage to leave this out these days, it has plenty of hard drive on board (1/2 a Terabyte), and the monitor is perfectly fine although it's a 16:9 aspect ratio. It's nice this is an all in one and the computer/monitor can be mounted on a wall which we will do. It's also nice to have a wireless keyboard and mouse for less wire clutter. To top it all of the screen is also a touch screen which for some business applications we have is quite handy. It's also much appreciated that Dell chose to not litter the machine with endless 3rd party trial applications and opt out messages as HP continues to do. With an office full of people and lots of PC's, all of the pop ups from Norton and whatever other apps became a nuisance and confused less PC savvy workers and took time to de-install. Thanks Dell and Amazon for a solid offering.
on June 20, 2010
hook up was easy..love the fact that this PC hardly takes up any space on my desk and not having to deal with a tower processor is a plus..love the touch zone lobby which is great for interacting with certain games..the drums are fun..hooked up wireless to my home network without a glitch..windows 7 is great..has many features that I haven't tried yet though..runs quietly and there is not a lot of cooling fan noise..Dell did install a lot of extra unnecessary program trials which take up space..the wireless keyboard is ok but I liked my previous Logitech wireless keyboard better..may switch back to it...prints wireless with my HP wireless printer..There are so many good features to this PC that I can't describe them all but I can tell you that I highly recommend it!!!
on July 29, 2010
neat, easy to set up, great price, looks great. Takes up very little room, big screen. NICE!
on October 11, 2010
The package arrived on time as promised but the problem is the package also included a hardware problem... called Dell and they were very professional in handling the replacement of the item... they said two weeks for the new unit to be delivered but it only took them a week... we were surprised when the replacement arrived... they gave us a newer desktop model with better specs compared from the unit we originally bought! Thanks DELL!!!
11 comment1 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question