Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 9, 2013
Here's the thing, my son absolutely loves this. I'm not particularly fond of being beaten with a magic wand and expected to disappear, but it has been getting rave reviews from the little man. If you're expecting anything more than a plastic stick I'm afraid you will be very disappointed, but for entertaining a child that's convinced he is a magician I was happy to buy. Thank you for many magical moments(of pretending it doesn't hurt while literally being beaten with a stick).
on July 11, 2012
The vendor attaches a bar code sticker directly to the product. The adhesive is such that it leaves residue. Using a hair dryer to remove the barcode (or residue) causes the wand to melt. However you slice it, the wand becomes useless. What is the vendor thinking?
on October 17, 2013
Purchased to use with an adult magicians costume. plastic and "toy" like. looks cheap and I probably will not end up using with the costume.
on December 15, 2015
Well, its a childrens wand. Can't get any more straight forward than that. Its a piece of plastic. Arrived quickly and intact. Its a great accessory for props in photobooths. I think this is a great deal, decent price and came as described. When this one breaks, I'll be sure to return for a replacement.
on October 27, 2014
This wands sells for .47 however I paid $2.32 a week ago. It is very cheap and poor quality. Definitely not worth more than .47.
on November 9, 2015
It's a wand. It's not magic. Literally. Tried to wave it around in my kids rooms to clean them? Nothing. Waved it at the dog to stop barking? Nothing. The real annoyance is that the sticker with the upc is stuck on the actual plastic wand and is very difficult to remove. Buy goo-gone if you don't have it to help get it off. Hopefully yours has magic in it ; )
on April 18, 2016
This was exactly what our five year old granddaughter asked for to be added to her wizard things that she asked for on her birthday. She wanted a want for awhile and she got one, but it was lost so this one was a welcome gift for her.
on July 29, 2015
My hubby got a magic kit to share with our 4 year old daughter and she of course, needed a magic wand to go with it. This was the cheapest one I saw on Amazon at the time so I got it. It's lightweight and looks like a typical magic wand. The bad part is that there was a barcode sticker attached to the wand that does not remove cleanly. I haven't tried goo gone as I was worried it might damage the wand since it's so cheap. Also, one of the white end caps was missing at delivery and the other end cap is easy to pop off, but doesn't fall off with normal use. Overall, it's a cheap magic wand and my daughter doesn't care that it's got some sticker residue and an end cap missing when she's playing with it.
on January 23, 2016
We bought this to augment the My First Magic Kit previously purchased for our granddaughter. The Wand is not of high quality, but my granddaughter just loved it. A necessary addition to the Magic Kit.
on December 30, 2013
I got this for our 10 year old grandson who is into doing magic tricks. I made him a magician's cape and bought him a black top hat and this wand. The first thing that happened when I waved the wand, was that the white tip went flying across the room. I guess we can glue both of the tips so they won't fly off. But that was a disappointment. He loves it though and we'll figure out a way to make the tips stay on. It was a good price.