Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mens Chocolate Brown Leather Wallet Lamb Trifold 731B
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

VINE VOICEon May 18, 2010
This seems to be a better quality wallet than my last $10 wallet which lasted less than a year. Both the stitching and leather in this wallet seem sturdy and the leather has a pleasant soft finish. While only time will tell for sure this seems to be a reasonable value and quality trifold wallet. It has nine credit card slots, two license windows and a four window insert for pictures. I use the window insert to store my health insurance cards and other lightweight cards.

Update: Feb 2012 This wallet lasted for about 21 months or a bit less than two years. The corners wore though it was still functional. I was satisfied enough to buy the same one as a replacement.
2016 UPDATE - this wallet has survived 2+ years, he's NOW considering a new wallet. From my husband who's really tough on wallets :-)

My husband is VERY hard on wallets, none of them last him much beyond a full year before they're falling apart at the seams (too much stuff, frequent usage, etc). On a whim I came looking on Amazon for a replacement - I love this wallet's value along with the quality. More importantly my husband was pleased with the functionality. The ID and credit card slots were perfectly useable without being too tight... nor too loose so when the pockets stretch everything falls out. The stitching is uniform and clean. I recommend to purchase and would buy again - we'll undoubtedly be back here buying another wallet in the next year or so, I'll likely be looking for the same wallet!
on December 13, 2012
This is an excellent product, my cards fit a little tight at first, but that was as it should be. Plenty of slots for cards etc. and a very nice feel and color.Now if I can just keep from having to take money out of it....
on November 6, 2011
This a great product especially for the price. There are many compartments to hold credit cards, drivers license and any other thing a person may want to carry. The quality is quite good, and nothing has started to fry or show wear and tear.
on January 5, 2013
I needed a new wallet so I checked here. I read the reviews and decided it would work fine. To those who had issues fitting standard business cards and credit cards an so forth into the thing - well, you do have to be smarter than the wallet. I had no problem fitting all the necessary ones in and it fits in my pocket so ... I'm good.
on March 18, 2014
I am so very pleased with this product and this vendor!! Just as described and exactly as promised. Wallet is soft, has many places for pics, numerous spots for credit cards, ID, cash, etc. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT! I also WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SELLER to anyone who likes a quality product for a great value price !!!
on May 3, 2016
I purchased this wallet in January 2013 (about 28 months ago as of this review). It is still is good condition. In fact, I just made a close examination of it and could find absolutely nothing wrong with it. I came to look at some metal wallets to replace it, but after examining it, I think it will last for at least a few more months. This is definitely the best wallet I have ever owned.
on April 23, 2014
The Chocolate Brown Wallet is very nice! It was just as described and arrived in a timely manner. I didn't notice the
smell mentioned by others; the wallet holds all of my pictures and credit cards, etc. I found it on Amazon!
on April 11, 2014
A very nice leather wallet for the money. A good design and well constructed with quality materials. This is not a Coach wallet, but for the money is a better buy. Smells good I think - leather smells like that.
on May 20, 2016
I like this wallet. It has great storage options. It definitely had a breaking-in period to get everything loose enough to use. The plastic for the pictures is wearing quickly but I put my phone in that pocket which isn't doing the wallet any favors. I would like to see a better place to put a spare key or two (as in better plastic placed a little lower) but I love that feature.