Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

Price:$15.98 - $91.23

on May 11, 2012
I work at Taco Bell, on my feet on concrete for 6-8 hours. Bought the Bistro as an alternative to cheapo lace-up non-slips (that stink godawful if you try to get your money's worth out of them). I also have chronic pain issues and have been going to a chiropractor for 2 years. I've previously worn expensive orthotic inserts to help with pronation and back problems... so going to these I wasn't expecting much. That being said:

Pros: Relatively cheap, anti-bacterial, you can spray em down or soak em when they get dirty (nice smooth surface that's easy to wash), they are comfy on the feet(I was skeptical of the 'massaging nubs' on the inside of the shoe - but they're a nice touch), the non-slip grip soles work well (I walk through grease, water, and food spills at work and they measure up to any other non-slip shoe), and I feel like I can make them last a long time (I'm cheap, so I like to wear things into the ground until they break).

Cons: I wear a half size 9.5M and have a C-D width, so I rounded up as per their suggestion... the shoes fit, but they're just on the verge of being too big (lots of space, especially in width) you might want to stay away from these if you wear half sizes. Also, the Crocs clogs are Mickey Mouse Clown Shoes - I don't mind as it's just a work shoe, but I wouldn't wear these out on the town... also they don't breath very well, your feet will sweat. Not a big issue though, just put some Gold Bond or baby powder in your socks...

All and all I think it's a desirable alternative to traditional work shoes for a fast food worker - but beyond that, I wouldn't buy their clogs for anything but beach shoes maybe... I'm curious about their sandals though - I bet they're not bad.
22 comments|57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2014
I purchased these clogs and within 10 days the soles came off the left clog under normal kitchen use. They are complete junk. Do yourself a favor and don't go cheap. Save the extra coins and buy a quality kitchen shoe. I truly got what I paid for, JUNK! I will never buy Crocs again.
review image
on May 15, 2011
I just got these to replace my Endeavor Crocs that I have been wearing to work, hospital laboratory, for 4 years. Every night, I work the evening shift, the floors are wet mopped. I use to walk very slow and careful as the old E. Crocs were SO slippery on the wet floors. Last night not at all. I thought they would be better but they were totally non slip. I was so glad as I carry specimens and must be very quick. They are firmer then the original Crocs but I quickly became used to them and really appreciated the sure footedness I felt. No regrets. We are not allowed to have holes in our shoes hence the Endeavors and now the Bistros. I got the Navy.?
on January 21, 2013
im a full time chef and receive the crocs about 2 weeks ago and soles are already coming off. this is the first night i have noticed because i tripped because of them and i am sure within a couple of days they will come off.
33 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2014
So...Crocs DO run big. I now wear a size 9 or even sometimes 9.5 in men's shoes but in CROCS I wear a size 8 men's/10 women's (they are unisex). They still feel a bit big but the thing is, it's because they are so wide at the top. I have bunions so this is great for ME and also if you are on your feet for hours your feet swell a bit. When I first got these years ago I felt like they were gonna come off my feet, but they did not, even if I don't use the heel strap. They end up kinda conforming to your foot and almost get "tighter" over time. The non-slip bottom is truly non-slip, even on greasy or really wet floors. I wouldn't recommend them necessarily for dog walking around the block on icy walks, as this particular siped non-slip tread (siping is basically tiny cuts or openings in a tread, they do it to tires as well) is really meant for floors, not ice, but that said I HAVE walked my dog in slippery conditions and been ok. I use my older ones as shoes to put on when I do a quick potty walk or have to hose something off, even gardening tasks. I just got a new job and am in a kitchen environment again so ordered this new pair just for that as we have to wear black. My old ones are at least 5 years old and the tread is still good, actually. You can't hurt these things, you really can't. You can wipe 'em clean, they don't stink, and they ARE ugly as sin but hey function over form is the way to think about CROCS, in this case. Most CROCS don't really have a function but these ones definitely do and in my opinion are the best kitchen shoes I've had. FYI I also like Dickie's work shoes with the non-slip tread, I got them at Costco for $20, but they are not quite as comfortable as these CROCS.
on March 21, 2008
After wearing a pair for one week I cannot go back to any other work shoe. Slip resistant, water resistant. bacteria and odor resistant. These are the most comfortable footwear for high volume kitchen work. I will never use any other shoe.

New development: So come to find out that Crocs are not good for people with back problems as it worsens the problem. So if you have back problems like I do. Do Not get these.
66 comments|49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2011
Within the first two weeks of having the Croc's Bistro's I can tell you a few things. They are very light weight, and extremely comfortable. I have back and neck issues so being on my feet all day I dont need them aggravated with bad shoes, or having sore feet added to the other issues. I will tell you these are great if you're on your feet all day A++++

The one negative was that the soles are actually seperating from the shoe, they are glued in place both front and the heel. Both heels are separating from the shoes in the back. I contacted Crocs customer service who had me send in my receipt and two pictures of the problem. A week later I had a brand new pair at my from door. Crocs is awesome!!

Overall an excellent choice for folks who spend the majority of their day on their feet 8)
on January 7, 2011
After weeks of research, and another pair of clogs that didn't fit, we purchased these for my husband to wear at work. He is on his feet all day, working in the hospital O.R. He'd been wearing tennis shoes up until this point, but they were impossible to clean and just not very comfortable. For some reason, I didn't expect that these crocs would have enough support but my husband insisted that lot's of his coworkers loved them - so I ordered them. He loved them, even more so than other more expensive brands he'd tried on. They are so easy to clean and sterilize, and look sharp too. He's been wearing them for a few months now and still loves them. Wish we'd bought these for him years ago....
on May 9, 2011
I definitely recommend wearing socks with these. Unlike the standard Crocs, these don't have the ventilation holes. Why no vent holes? In a kitchen environment, spills are quite likely to occur and the vent holes would allow the entry of liquids (worst case scenario, HOT Liquids) into the shoe.....Not A Good Thing. Also because of the lack of vent holes, foot moisture would build up.....Uncomfortable.....socks mitigate that quite well.
The Bistro Crocs tend to run small, I went one size smaller than my regular shoe size. Good thing I went to a place that sold Crocs first to make sure the size I was going to order would be correct.
I bought my Crocs to complete my Competition wardrobe for the 2nd 8th Grilled Cheese Invitational (Chef Jacket & Pants & Bistro Crocs) I found them to be very comfortable and light on my feet as I was standing most of the time. At the end of the day, I had little to no leg/knee/foot fatigue or pain.
I do have to agree what most people have to say about Crocs.....They are *UGLY*
But when it calls for sacrifice of style over comfort, Crocs fit the bill perfectly.
Easy to step in and out of.
Great for kicking casually around the house.
Wonderful for those times standing in front of the stove, or working in the kitchen.
Just keep these far, far, far away from any Haute Couture......These things are pure Fashion Suicide to wear in public, guaranteed to get your pic in peopleofwallmart.com
review image
on October 16, 2013
Well, I wish I would have read more reviews on this product, as just like many people have already said in reviews, when buying these clogs you should definitely go a size down from what you normally wear in 'regular' shoes. I bought a size 12 Unisex Bistro Clog for a job I just acquired in food service that required slip-resistant black shoes. They are very comfortable and I'm sure they're worth the $28 I paid for them with free shipping, just wish I got an 11 instead of a 12. If everything goes well I'm sure I'll end up ordering another pair in 4-6 months, if things go even better maybe a year? Either way I'll be getting a smaller size next time. Awesome 2-day shipping, thanks Amazon!