Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on February 15, 2011
The design of this TV is great - very slim and space saving with the DVD player built in. Great for a bedroom or den. However, the picture quality just does not look like it's HD, even when playing HD DVDs or receiving an HD signal. Mine will be going back.
on March 23, 2012
I like the integrated aspect of DVD & TV, and Whiite design looks nice in my kitchen, about 1/3 the space of the CRT TV & DVD combo I had before. Only gripe is the volume level is too low. When turned up all the way it is still hard to hear if there is any other noise in the room.

I also bought this for the USB port to play movies. They work off a thumb drive but not off an external hard drive. Bit of a dissapointment there too. I would gladly pay $50 more for the external HD movie viewing and louder system.

The manual had no description of the pause Live TV with USB Time Shift feature. I could not get it to work.
on March 23, 2011
I bought a 19" Haier for the white frame which matches my decor. Very disappointed with the picture and I can not adjust the sound. Very staticy at normal listening level. I also bought a 21"for the bedroom and it is the same.
Don't they test their product?