Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 6, 2011
This watch is a real beauty! This picture does not do justice to the finishing and look of the watch. One feels a sense of brushed aluminium finish and this watch is Huge! For people with big wrists this watch looks amazing! The yellow strap is very stylish and looks expensive. Only if this watch was an automatic instead of a quartz it would have be a steal!
on November 14, 2012
this is an amazing watch.. big, heavy and 100% original. i loved the color, is yellow like the picture (not orange). is more amazing live than in the picture.
on June 11, 2013
Awesome watch with super quality finishing....a great value for money... will recommend it to everyone looking fir a great watch with a lot reasonable price.
Pleased with Amazon service.
A+++++++++......
on July 12, 2010
I thought that it was smaller, but it is really a great watch. It took 2 weeks to get it, but before the delivery estimation date. I'm very happy with my new watch. It worth the price paid.
on March 12, 2013
It's a great watch that matches a lot of stuff. I'm a big Nautica fan and they never let me down. I'm just hoping that more products can be shipped to Egypt.
on January 30, 2014
Very impressed with the quality and detail. I really liked that it came preset to the time. My husband loves the weight and feel of the watch.
on May 14, 2013
I bought this watch about a month ago and within the first week the band turns black like it was died. Then a couple weeks later I get water inside the glass. Do yourself a favor and buy another watch.
on February 4, 2013
The watch party is a beautiful color, is casual, yet elegant, resists have not had any drawback with the watch, I recommend it.
on March 20, 2013
As expected. no surprises. This one is my third Nautica wrist watch and I am happy with the quality and looks.
on July 31, 2013
good style i love it so much thank you very very very much hope to order another watch again thanks