Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 17, 2010
I bought the dyson dc24 all floors vacuum factory serviced at abc Vacuum Warehouse. The item was shipped same day I ordered it and arrived on time. The vacuum is just about new and comes with a six month warrenty from Dyson and 21/2 years from Abc Vacuum warehouse. The appliance runs well the only thing is that the cord is too short and you will probably need an extension. all in all I am a satisfied customer.
on March 12, 2011
I've only had this refurbished Baby Dyson for a month and really it was love at first sight....hopefully the affair will continue. I've had a multitude of junky vacuums from box stores that would be ok at first and die within the year. This one came with a 6month warranty from Dyson And a 3 year warranty from the distributor (with 2 way shipping if there is a problem) A great deal for a refurbished machine.
It's remarkably small, lightweight, and very well thought out. I at first thought the dirt container was too small but it holds enough to do my whole house....1200 square foot....and is very easy to empty. I've got a dog and 2 cats that shed like crazy and it works well with all of that. Reset button on the brush mechanism is a great idea, can also turn off the brush when not needed. Expanding hose is great and easily reaches 8' ceilings.
Ball design definitely makes it easier to use and actually....fun.
Great way to get into a higher end machine for relatively cheap. Hope I still love it in a year.
A year later and yes this vac is still on the plus side of things. The power head died on it at about 9 months and when I contacted Dyson they didn't question a thing and sent out a new power head within a couple of days...it worked even better afterwards.
on February 28, 2011
I didn't know what I was missing in a vacuum, until I purchased the DC24 Ball. The maneuverability of the device is great. The device also picks up more dirt from carpet than a regular vacuum cleaner can. Definately recommend this machine for individuals that have allergy issues.
on January 9, 2011
The Dyson vacuum is powerful and effective at cleaning carpets. The container for this model is small though, I have to empty it twice for every room vacuumed.
on June 23, 2015
Bought this vacuum probably four years ago and it's still going strong. There are plenty of user-accessible parts so you can keep it running clean and smooth. With a little bit of maintenance (cleaning out the roller once in a while, rinsing the filters, and occasionally washing out the dust collection bin), I expect it to keep running for many more years. Good job, Dyson.
on October 22, 2012
I did Love this machine, until it stopped working. The beater bar will not operate. For such an expensive item, I would expect it to last at least a year. I originally ordered the animal but had to return it as too heavy. This one is twice as maneuverable, gets under cabinets easily, empties like a breeze, and is powerful. I will probably go buy the Shark with many of the same features and 1/3 the price. I feel like I was duped.
on June 27, 2011
This is a great little vacuum cleaner.

It has good suction, the ball makes it wonderfully maneuverable and the collapsing handle lets it stow compactly.

It came refurbished, but apart from the plain brown box, it was indistinguishable from a new one.

For small spaces, it is a very good purchase.

Oh, one thing -- I got a pet after purchasing this vacuum and ordered the turbine tool. Turns out the turbine tool does not work with this vacuum. I think you need to order the DC24 animal if you want a turbine tool for it.
on January 1, 2013
I am not a vacuum guy, I bought this for my wife. She loves it and when I use it, I can agree with her. Super light, durable, versatile, and powerful. Do not worry about buying a Dyson refurbished unit, they are rock solid!
on July 2, 2012
Well, very portable indeed, ....but very noisy, cable WAY too short, and the suction power of this thing is all but exceptional. Glad I only paid 200$ for a refurbished model. Would not buy again if was on the market to purchase another vaccum cleaner. Heard a lot of good things about the Shark Navifgator. Might want to check this one out.
on May 11, 2011
I absolutely love the Dyson brand from its design, engineering, to functionality. My parents have a full size Dyson at home which I love so I really wanted a Dyson for my apartment when I moved away.

I was a bit surprised by how small the DC24 is. It is about half the size of a full size Dyson which means everything about it is a bit smaller, shorter, lesser...DC24 is pretty short which isn't a problem for me. The canister is small but that's ok. But the rubber tube that you use to attach the accessory brush to is much shorter. Sometimes I have to pick up the entire Dyson in my left hand and hold on to the brush on my right to reach taller places that need vacuuming.

The suction also isn't as powerful. I was quite surprised by how less powerful it is compared to the full size Dyson. But it still gets the job done in my wood floor apartment. I also kind of have a problem with the expandable tube. The expandable tube is not fixed to the rubber tube which makes it kind of strange. All in all, I was a bit disappointed at first, but I am now happy that my apartment is now clean.