on February 28, 2011
Color Name: PinkVerified Purchase
I purchased this mp3 player because it looks so adorable online and in writing it sounded just like what I needed. I wanted to use it with my FM transmitter as well as when I am working out. I also wanted to spend the least out of pocket and when I read about this product I thought I was getting a STEAL!! Boy was I ever wrong.

First of all, the product is pink, does come with the items described, and can be used with an FM transmitter. But what they don't tell you is that you need a Ph.d to be able to use the darn thing. You MUST use the larger booklet that comes with it to figure out how to operate this thing, because of course its not logical with what's on the buttons. I was very frustrated using it to begin with, and after a few weeks I am able to work it. Some of the menus though require you to turn the thing completely off just to be able to get out of that screen because warning messages flash and there is no way to get rid of them.

The battery life is a joke so prepare to recharge it after EVERY use. When you turn it on don't think that it will still be saved with the last sone you listened to, you have to start from the beginning of the list after each power on and there is no quick way to get through the list, you must read through every song. There is a shuffle feature though that can get you to different places within the list if you don't feel like hunting through 2GB worth of music.

There isn't a clip or anything that helps you keep it held around your neck, so if you're working out you'll have to hold it or since I'm a female I slip it inside my sports bra strap to keep it held in place.

The pros of this item is that the sound quality isn't bad at all. That's it!!

The feel of it is Extremely light and almost rubbery, it's definitely a peanut of an MP3 player.

All in all I say that if you can get yourself a Sansa for a good price by all means save yourself the headaches of this product because the only thing that makes it worth it to me is that my total ended up being $4.99 after gift certs. Oh and by the way, if you do get the product and don't like it, be prepared to pay a "Restocking Fee" if you decide to return it to the seller.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on November 28, 2010
Color Name: BlueVerified Purchase
I bought this for my 7 yr old. It works fine and he likes it. No problems. We haven't been able to figure out the video playback, but the mp3s are simple to add and play and it's been sturdy enough for him.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again