Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on May 5, 2012
I was very happy when these headphones arrived in record time to Australia. They were neat, they looked fantastic and for the first couple of days, made my music clear as a bell. Unfortunately, they quickly developed a nasty noise in one of them and are now ruined. Not such great quality. Perhaps spend your money on some quality headphones instead of novelty.
on October 13, 2011
The look is awsome and extremely cool!
The metal Punisher skull is well made and a eyecatcher!
But the sound is so unbelievable bad!
I had a lot of earbuds, but the sound of this one is so extremely bad, that it hardly ever getting worse.

Buy it for collecting purpose only, but don't use it!!!
on January 12, 2012
This item is very cheap and sounds like you are immersed in a tin can when listening to the earbuds. I have used it with my Kindle Fire and then used a set of IPOS standard earbuds and there was no comparison. Don't waste your money on these gimicks and buy a decent set.
on November 30, 2010
Love these earphones. They look great and the sound come off as a lil hollow but still drowns out outside noise pretty good. And as a big punisher fan , I'm really happy to have this as part of my lil collection.
on November 27, 2012
all tho the metal is well crafted and the punisher logo is awesome. The sound quality of these head phones are utter crap. The bass sounds terrible and they are very high pitched
on February 18, 2013
Bought this for a friend who told me he loves them and they have great sound too! Thanks again !
on November 10, 2011
It's my opinion that this item was a good sound item as I am a marvel fan my only suggestion would be

Add more marvel items .